Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Being that this is the HYPERMAX thread, just wanted to contribute:

Stat PE's (8/1/09; $130)

nike_hypermax.jpg
Im definitely feeling these...... limited Hoh exclusive like the other player PEs (i.e. David West's)?

tired.gif
could have been alot better.. SMH!!!

White purple and Orange
nerd.gif

You guys gotta understand. THeres no need to put alot into Amares PEs when Nike knows hes about to be a Wizard, Cav or Knick...

THOSE PEs are ready to go.

Trust.

Dang i hope the Tennis Balls drop LATE June, i dont have the funds to cop them yet.

Yeah... even after the 4th of July would be betterz.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

You guys gotta understand. THeres no need to put alot into Amares PEs when Nike knows hes about to be a Wizard, Cav or Knick...

Trust.
Tru tru, but we always want White purple and orange PE's... after Matrix left we didn't get much execpt those Foamposite lites..

and yo quick quesiton, What are you guys gonna wear with those tennis hypermax

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Trust.

a white tee, camo shorts, and a matching fitted
or with some light wash jeans (no need to over do it)

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Trust.

a white tee, camo shorts, and a matching fitted
or with some light wash jeans (no need to over do it)

i was thinkin the same thing... but i dont know about the matching fitted, because u might get a hat thaat might be 2 bright... but if you can kill it red doyour thing..

Trust.
Tru tru, but we always want White purple and orange PE's... after Matrix left we didn't get much execpt those Foamposite lites..

black/white shorts........ white tee....... and hopefully i can fine a hat wit neon green on it and/or a white or black to with neon on it as well. Anysuggestions for those tees and fitted with neon on them.?

We'll rock 'em with these in the South:

chaps1.jpg

j/k ... plain ol' cargo shorts (ultra-light khaki) and a white tee should suffice ... anything else would just be too much.
(and no, I don't do fitted's)
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Being that this is the HYPERMAX thread, just wanted to contribute:

Stat PE's (8/1/09; $130)

nike_hypermax.jpg
Im definitely feeling these...... limited Hoh exclusive like the other player PEs (i.e. David West's)?

tired.gif
could have been alot better.. SMH!!!

White purple and Orange
nerd.gif
i would have to see it to approve, but the black ones would go perfect with my orange syracuse twills, they are nice and simple.

^^ From the looks of it, these are gonna drop at urban/quickstrike accounts and won't be that limited like we thought.
So you should be good.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^^ From the looks of it, these are gonna drop at urban/quickstrike accounts and won't be that limited like we thought.
So you should be good.
yeah i hope so! Need both Tennisball & Mcflys in my life lol

nice cody. try making making the triangle part and the heel prpl and an orange midsole. see how that turns out

Trust.

black/white shorts........ white tee....... and hopefully i can fine a hat wit neon green on it and/or a white or black to with neon on it as well. Any suggestions for those tees and fitted with neon on them.?

im a fan of cordinating colors but not matching, an a's hat green with yellow..fits right around the neon IMO might look good, but id have to see inperson, called a local urban account that got the 1/2 cents and eggplants and they said they arent going to be getting and of course niketown acted like i wasspeaking in another language when i called them they never know anything

Back
Top Bottom