Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I'm gonna have to say that the Comet Red TBs are better than the TB TBs.

CHILLLLLLL

and Modzzilla, if you dont mind, did you buy those overseas?
Yes mate, they dropped in 3 store in Australia.

And thanks to you Spacej23

I was on the fence about these.

Now I really want the "Tennis Ball" pair.

size 11
smile.gif

I think i want the blue ones now.

im trying to stay clear of the yellow ones, because i know ill get them dirty real quick, but they are fire for the summer
pimp.gif

But Mcflys here i come...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KrisC

not bad.

yo im no jocker or anything, but you do alot of post with just 1 or 2 word respsonse..
... that dont make sense and/or have anything to do with what we are talking about.....lol

Originally Posted by andfattoo

not bad.

yo im no jocker or anything, but you do alot of post with just 1 or 2 word respsonse..
... that dont make sense and/or have anything to do with what we are talking about.....lol
that guy, and a couple other guys just post one or two word responses in every post to up their post count. it's blatantly obvious.

the nike forum doesn't seem to have any moderators to police it though.

but to stay on topic, can't wait for those tennis balls to come in. i'm a HUGE fan of back to the future.. but i'm quite happy with that brighthighlighter color as my first hypermax.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by andfattoo

not bad.

that guy, and a couple other guys just post one or two word responses in every post to up their post count. it's blatantly obvious.

the nike forum doesn't seem to have any moderators to police it though.

but to stay on topic, can't wait for those tennis balls to come in. i'm a HUGE fan of back to the future.. but i'm quite happy with that bright highlighter color as my first hypermax.
i can already see him coming back full force.....lol

Originally Posted by chrisbone123

But Mcflys here i come...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The Mcflys are nice, but i have to tell you that i think the TBs are better, there's some crazy pics ofthem on ebay, one dude wearing some and they just look outstanding. I think they're better. TB No 1 Mcfly No 2.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

not bad.

He's gotta boost that post count fam
lol
lol... i understand but at least say something of some substance, go out, try some shoes and give some info back to us.... something. Im in noway shape or form perfect or a NT legend and im not trying to be a jerk, but dang..... step ya game up.

^
You come correct though,
either a decent sized opinion,

or just honest knowledge lol.

not

one worders, two worders...

Again, tennis Balls, are a must!
lol

if the dude really wants to up his post count, just go to general. nobody is benefitting from the "hmmm"s and the "not bad"s that I see inevery thread.

Originally Posted by khoterknocker

How do these feel anyone know?

Like warm apple pie....

For those of you looking the stores are out i think.

They're all over ebay though. I know people in Australia were buying to sell them off on ebay so try ebay.com.au aswell.

GL, they're nice....

HOLY $%%%! now that is a neck breaker. you couldn't miss that if you tried. eyes would go straight towards it.

Originally Posted by khoterknocker

The tennis balls are super nice......would cop if i came across them. How do these feel anyone know?

They feel good, cushioning is nice, ankle support is good, but it maybe heavy for some (since i feel that Lebron IVs arent heavy). Maybe even heavier for thenon-flywire verisons

Back
Top Bottom