Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by Executive76

[h1]
[/h1]US McFly Hypermax Release CANCELED

According to two sources close to KixandtheCity.com and the situation, the McFly Nike Hypermax release has been CANCELLED in the States. As we have reported earlier, the Hypermax NFW pack is set to release this weekend. Originally, the Nike Hypermax NFW pack featured the Tennis Ball Hypermaxes and the McFly Hypermax. Shops have reported that they have received the Tennis Balls but the McFlys are nowhere to be found. According to our sources, the McFly Hypermax was pulled from a Stateside release due to threat of a lawsuit, presumably, from Universal Pictures. The McFly Nike Hyperdunk Low has also been cancelled.

If we receive more information we will put out an update, but for now, consider the McFly Hypermax cancelled.

via KATC

I'd been reading this thread for the longest time (like everyone else, of course) just to read any latest news and now, my heart is broken. REALLY lookedforward to them coming stateside......guess it was not meant to be..........
frown.gif

I live in boston and both concepts and bodega were suppose to release them today but they said the date got pushed back until the 28th

I hope they do college pe's of these like they did with the hyperdunk's last year. Has anybody seen info about this with these or maybe the Hyperize?

i think there is a bigger chance that they will do the college PE's wit the hyperize since they are already getting some much attention.

Originally Posted by chuck202

I'm still a little salty about the Mcflys, Hopefully the TB's will help me get over em
At this point I'm over it. I kinda expected McFly to not release in the US. Oh well, money saved.

Originally Posted by el bodegero

this sat they drop for sure....but no has the mcfly"s........does any one know where in southern cali i can find the tennis balls.....hoh in new york has confirmed they recieved shippment for them.................good luck east coast

Just found out that Blends LA and Costa Mesa will have the tennis balls on Saturday

Back
Top Bottom