Offical Pats are 16-0.

kobeskool2009 wrote:
props 2 peyton manning fo still holding the nfl regular season td record and doin it tha right way not running up the score and throwin tds up by 20 in tha 4 quarter
Someone told you wrong.

The 2004 Colts (the year Peyton got his 49 TDs) won 5 games by more than 21 points, including 4 games IN A ROW where they won by 35, 31, 32, and 27 (they beatthe Texans 49-14 in Week 10, then the Bears 41-10, then the Lions 41-9, and then the Titans 51-24 in Week 13).

Like I said last night in another thread, some of you are trying extra hard to maintain that hater status.
laugh.gif

congrats

u guys watch the game? rodney harrison was one of the first guy to help up an opponent.

neways congrats again

to mercury morris's comments on 16-0 "you look a lil salty have yoself a chill coffeeeee."- weezy

Like I said last night in another thread, some of you are trying extra hard to maintain that hater status.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Some of you are trying extra hard to maintain that hater status.
laugh.gif
thats the perfect end all summary for this season...EVERY week it was something else...despite the bs the patriots are now in the record book and havefinally knocked the dolphins out of that slot...they could lose the first playoff game and that fact and record wont change...but keep hoping they do lose soyou can explain that to your hater kids and hater grandkids when they talk about the 2007 New England Patriots

09000d5d8058c589_gallery_600.jpg

AM 1 FIEND- considering that Peyton was well, WELL on his way to being tattooed and branded 'Dan Marino 2.0', I am sure he is perfectly happy with thatSB trophy.

I would be.

"Heck yeah, I wish I had 3. Or 4, or 5, or 11. But if all I finish with is this 1, I'll be perfectly happy with my career."

You know?

^ Bro, you're a Pats fan. I'm calling it.
laugh.gif

You've been steady defending them for about a month now, and now when someone counters your 'Patriots > Colts' picture with a 'pure >cheating' pic, you disregard it?

Pats fan.
Bona fide.

tongue.gif

Your loyalty to the Giants is under review.

laugh.gif

First of all I am no fan of the Red Sox or the Patriots. I know you are familiar with the term, my enemies enemy is my ally? The reason I have been going backand forth with these salty haters is because their arguments against the Pats are downright pathetic. Most of the haters are Ravens, 49ers, Raiders, Cowboys,and Colts fans. I hate all of these teams equally and their fans even more. Don't get it twisted with your accusations. I am one of the biggest Giants fansyou would ever come across. The last few years I made a lot of people in the NFC East match-up threads pissed. G-Men for life ska, jblackcat13 you need to killall of that talk and worry about those sorry%!!# Bears
laugh.gif

Fair enough. That's a solid argument. "My enemy's enemy is my ally" + "G-Men for life" = all I needed to hear.

kobeskool2009 wrote:
props 2 peyton manning fo still holding the nfl regular season td record and doin it tha right way not running up the score and throwin tds up by 20 in tha 4 quarter
Someone told you wrong.

The 2004 Colts (the year Peyton got his 49 TDs) won 5games by more than 21 points, including 4 games IN A ROW where they won by 35, 31, 32, and 27 (they beat the Texans 49-14 in Week 10, then the Bears 41-10, then the Lions 41-9, and then the Titans 51-24 in Week 14).

laugh.gif

you gotta love ignorant football "fans" like kobeskool who try and discredit this Pats team. all they know how to do is read headlines from nytabloid papers and find the asterisk key on their keyboard. good work, ska.

^ Bro, you're a Pats fan. I'm calling it.
laugh.gif

You've been steady defending them for about a month now, and now when someone counters your 'Patriots > Colts' picture with a 'pure > cheating' pic, you disregard it?

Pats fan.
Bona fide.

tongue.gif

Your loyalty to the Giants is under review.

laugh.gif
he's a Reds fan too
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

j/p, but First Born, i clicked on your profile as i was going to leave a comment about you really being a Pats fan and i saw this...

72jnb05.jpg

laugh.gif

and i was just playing about the Peyton > Camera man.

Congrats to the Pats. Even though I'm from NY I was rooting for NE all the way yesterday. Even when they were down by 12 I just thought that no way theycould lose this after coming so far and they got #12
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom