Offical Pats are 16-0.

A great run by a great team....but it what does it mean if they don't win the super bowl?

Congrats to the Pats and the NT fans who have been with them through it all. Rockme, Deadset, the rest of those Boston boys who know who they are.

The bandwagoners? BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh, and grats to Moss and Brady for setting records this season, also.

Props to the Pats for a perfect regular season.
pimp.gif

NO PROPS FOR ESPN AND WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT TO DO FOR THE NEXT MONTH.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

how did i know someone would start a post.
might as well get ready for the 20 pats-related threads that are gonna be posted
smh.gif

but i got to see history
pimp.gif

Enh, we'll leave this open.

Use this thread to discuss the Patriots' entire perfect season.

Use the final game thread (N.E. @ NYG) for discussion of that final game.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Congrats to the Pats and the NT fans who have been with them through it all. Rockme, Deadset, the rest of those Boston boys who know who they are.

Word, props to Deadset and the boys.

I got a question for you guys though,
If the Pats DON'T win the Superbowl, will they be the biggest dissapointment ever?

Yes if they do not win the Superbowl they will be seen as the biggest choke artists/disappointments in Sports HISTORY. Congrats to the Pats, now they can restup and get ready for the playoffs where the games really matter.

They'll lose in the first playoff game........
Great argument. I'm convinced. Yup.

Congrats to my boys and those fans who've been on the ride with me. Bandwagoners, you suck.
smile.gif

F it I give up,
if people don't want to give legit arguement about Rice and his records, then so be it

Chester McFloppy wrote:

SoHi 23 wrote:
Word, props to Deadset and the boys.

I got a question for you guys though,
If the Pats DON'T win the Superbowl, will they be the biggest dissapointment ever?

Not for me.

If I were on a team that went to 4 consecutive Super Bowls and failed to win one, and then later in my career I were on a team that went 16-0 in the regularseason and failed to win a Super Bowl, I would look back on my career after I retired and be more disappointed with the 4 failed Super Bowls.

As for the pats right now... RIGHT NOW... they still have 3 Super Bowls in very recent memory, a 16-0 regular season record, and (if memory serves mecorrectly) a regular season streak of like 19 or 20 games. That's still a dynasty, and still something to be EXTREMELY proud of,especially if your last name is Bilichek or Brady.

Congrats to the Pats and what they've accomplished.
Who are the two teams they could possibly play? Or does it depend on what happens tomorrow?

Originally Posted by hustleordie

anyone else waiting to see what mercury morris has to say?

He'll say,

"You still got the playoffs to go through. Season isn't perfect yet."

Don't like the Patriots at all, but what they have accomplished this season is remarkable. Congrats to them but I hope their season ends short of aSuperbowl.

im happy for the 16-0. also props to the NON patriots fans for giving them respect for this record setting year.
as far as not finishing 19-0 i guess it would be a dissappoinment for the pats and their fans,but its a new season when the
playoffs start, and any team getting to the playoffs or super bowl and not winning is a dissappointment. but for now great run through the reg season. thisteam has a knack for coming back to win games. 3 more wins to go.
happy.gif

I hate the Patriots but have to give em props for going undefeated...

Back
Top Bottom