Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

The launch for these shoes has been moved up to 7/01/10.  This shoe should appear on our website sometime tomorrow with a countdown. 

EastbayRep - Ray

still on the fence. wish these were maize like the low 13's, but i'm a sucker for black shoes.

Grabbing em tomorrow on my homies 30%. I was gonna cop for retail cause I want em but he is passing. Ill happily pay $113 for these

Easy pass unless I see them in person and the blow my mind, like that's really goin to happen!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

smokin.gif
Straight up in person the shoe is sick. I got them yesterday and could'nt help but break them out today. I just got home and peeped them and one shoe on both sides of the midsole have began to crack in several places. Sucks because im a big fan of the IX's and i like this shoe. I bought them knowin that i was goin to wear them alot and when u wear a shoe with a midsole like that of course crackin is relavent but damn after one wear. I aint trippin...maybe its cuz im 220 pounds..lol or maybe its JB. It just makes me dissapointed because the black and white IX's in august are my grails and I know its gone be the same issue with those.
HAHA s unacceptable. I will not accept this from JB anymore. Pass. Outside from a few releases, I'd rather cop quarters and half zips of dank for the same price. At least I'm guaranteed quality with it.  

haha damn that zips down here goin for 600 but its that loudpack tho. zips of tha loud.

Besides og colors of the Air Jordan III, IV, VI, XI are there any other J's that will sell out as quickly (like in 2 minutes like the Infrared release)...I do not see IX's ever selling out in 2 minutes...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

The launch for these shoes has been moved up to 7/01/10.  This shoe should appear on our website sometime tomorrow with a countdown. 

EastbayRep - Ray

The site is down though. 

ive had the citrus since powder 9 release. i was one of those who got sent the citrus instead of powders by nike.

finally had a chance to take a photo.

4751041577_4f37bd9550_z.jpg

4751682556_a6e8725eaf_z.jpg
4751041491_b9114955d0_z.jpg
4751682478_76dfea8662_z.jpg

overall i think these shoes arent bad.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

The site is down though. 
Our Systems Department brought the website down a few hours after the launch to add the ability to save your credit/debit card information on your website account.  The website is back up, so you should have no problems ordering them now, if you have not done so already.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

ive had the citrus since powder 9 release. i was one of those who got sent the citrus instead of powders by nike.

finally had a chance to take a photo.

4751041577_4f37bd9550_z.jpg

4751682556_a6e8725eaf_z.jpg
4751041491_b9114955d0_z.jpg
4751682478_76dfea8662_z.jpg

overall i think these shoes arent bad.

these pics make em look better than they actually do so props for that. other than that, i think these will sit HARD. c/w is weak, imo. don't even think i'd cop on the 50 unless my plan was to resell. accents shooulda been red or powder imo.

I want to customize these soooo bad!! But I know I might F em up.

I want to paint over the citrus accents to Red, and the fabric paint will probably be harder to lay down.

i saw these 2day they look clean but not for 150.00 ill wait 2 get them cheaper i think these will sit for while

I'm not as impressed as I thought i would b..these won't b copped until a 50% off weekend

They should've been red instead of citrus, but I'll cop these. I always wanted a IX colorway similar to the road PE IX's that Q. Rich and D. Miles wore when they were on the Clippers.

They should've been red instead of citrus, but I'll cop these. I always wanted a IX colorway similar to the road PE IX's that Q. Rich and D. Miles wore when they were on the Clippers.

Back
Top Bottom