Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

These are very nice shoes, like really really nice. Never liked the 9's, but these and the Powder (University?) blue are an exception... Maybe I just never knew how nice the 9's were? In my opinion all J's up to 13 are awesome except the 2's... they are OK.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

walked into footaction yesterday and still got a FSR of powders and chi 2s.  It's official that the hype for jordans has dramatically decreased. No one seems to be big on retro og colored Js anymore

that's how it needs to stay. where i can walk in anytime without lines to cop a jordan release

might pick me up another pair for a discounted price
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

They should've been red instead of citrus, but I'll cop these. I always wanted a IX colorway similar to the road PE IX's that Q. Rich and D. Miles wore when they were on the Clippers.

They would sell better too. A black and carolina would have been kind of hot too.

These are ok, I'll probably get them on sale. I'm glad they didn't make the leather shiny like they have been with a lot of their kicks.

Mid sole will probably crack like crazy though.

Originally Posted by firered18

Copped yesterday, I love this CW of the 9s. But am I the only one that thinks IXs n my size (11) look funny with shorts on. The look really good with jeans though, I think its just the cut of the shoe. But I hope these sit so they go on sale, then Ill pick up two more pairs on the 50.

BTW someone was right, these match PERFECT with that Tennessee orange.
pimp.gif

You're welcome 
laugh.gif

I thought the Texas orange would work at first then the Tenn orange really set it off.

did any official jordan gear drop with these, didnt see any on swoosh and havent been to the mall to check

These are wack in my opinion. Why we're getting these instead of Cool Greys, Olives, or proper Powder Blue and Charcoals is beyond me. They're not terrible, they're just not very good. This colorway would work better on an 8 or a 13.

I brought these today. They are nice but the Jumpman on the left shoe not being backwards is bothering the hell out of me. I'm not crazy at least I don't think so anyway but the jumpman on the side is smaller than the rest of the retro 9's.

Got my charcoals today

Shoe looks great, the material feels nice. Overall, great shoe :up:

Got them for retail :up:

Back
Top Bottom