Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

They should've been red instead of citrus, but I'll cop these. I always wanted a IX colorway similar to the road PE IX's that Q. Rich and D. Miles wore when they were on the Clippers.

They should've been red instead of citrus, but I'll cop these. I always wanted a IX colorway similar to the road PE IX's that Q. Rich and D. Miles wore when they were on the Clippers.

Saw them yesterday....
frown.gif

These don't look so bad.  I just can't get myself to drop $150+ on them right now.  There are a few other kicks I'd like to get before I pick these 9's up.  Most definitely cop with a discount though.

I copped these today as well and don't feel bad about spending the whole $150 JB actually did their thing with these...

Picked these up today, the quality is nice!  "Citrus" is an odd color, but these are a good looking shoe.

I had to stare 'em down for a little bit before I made up my mind.  But, in the end I copped.  All in all, IMO these are nice kicks.  I needed a pair of IX's anyhow, and a good pair of black kicks that I don't mind knocking around that can take it.

I can definitely see what some of ya'll are sayin' about that red accents in them, that would def look dope.  I like the citrus look though.  Nice change.

Peace.

........not so sure of why all the hate on the citrus IX's..? JB gives us plenty of black & red, white & red, white, black & red themed Jordans and for once we get an all black Jordan with a white bottom and subtle hints of tangerine orange..and people complain...
laugh.gif

....I think these shoes look good and appreciate them for their diversity from the normal Bulls colorway Jordans we usually see..
grin.gif

Copped yesterday, I love this CW of the 9s. But am I the only one that thinks IXs n my size (11) look funny with shorts on. The look really good with jeans though, I think its just the cut of the shoe. But I hope these sit so they go on sale, then Ill pick up two more pairs on the 50.

BTW someone was right, these match PERFECT with that Tennessee orange.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i want them, but previous IX midsoles have scared me away.
get em, youll be surprised at how much the quality on the midsole has went up on 9s
I rock the hell out of my silver anniversaries and the midsole doesnt show the slightest sign of chipping
pimp.gif

I wore em at least twice a week since release

AirUpHere23 wrote:
I think these shoes look good and appreciate them for their diversity from the normal Bulls colorway Jordans we usually see.
Agreed. I'm kinda surprised to see people don't like these. I like my pair
happy.gif

2 questions

why are the box's so big on the size 13's for theses and the university blues?
were the silver anniversary's that big too?

why are the jumpmans so much smaller on these then the university's? and both facing the same way?
if u hold the university's heel to heel, the ball is pointing towards the toe on each shoe.
on the citrus, the right shoe has the ball towards the toe, on the left, towards the heel?
detailed-look-air-jordan-ix-9-citrus-3.jpg

air-jordan-9-retro-whitepowder-blue-release-info-4.jpg

you cant tell so much on the pic's i posted, but the size dif in the jumpmans in dramatic

walked into footaction yesterday and still got a FSR of powders and chi 2s.  It's official that the hype for jordans has dramatically decreased. No one seems to be big on retro og colored Js anymore

Back
Top Bottom