Offical Thread *Air Jordan IX - Citrus CONFIRMED JULY 1ST 2010*

Nah, I never do any videos. I don't like how my voice sounds
laugh.gif

The Citrus aren't bad I might get them w/ a discount.

The Charcoals are
pimp.gif
 though.

Got mine in today...FIRE IMO can't believe how many folks are sleeping on these. Quality on my pairs is good my only complaint is that the cushioning feels dead. This is my first pair of 9's so I don't know if the OG's felt the same but its almost like there's no air in these.

i can get these fer 123 shipped, is that a good price? lmk im pullin the trigger quick.

Originally Posted by Steve212

The IX's run true to the size for inquiring minds.

Naw homie, I had to go a half size up on mine. They were narrow and my pinky toe was feelin it. Other than that, the shoes are dope. Quality is on point.

The IX's run true to the size for inquiring minds.

retro IX's for as long as i've worn them have always ran small sans da lowtops.

Mine just came in today from Eastbay. These are straight dope. Tried them on and they look clean. Dont know why people passed on these but to each his own.

I sold my two pairs. I just cant get over the fact that the Jordan references are citrus instead of red. But the quality of the shoe is better.

See me when the Charcoal IX's drop.

I sold my two pairs. I just cant get over the fact that the Jordan references are citrus instead of red. But the quality of the shoe is better.

See me when the Charcoal IX's drop.

I felt like this also, but the shoe is surprisingly very well crafted. 

my friend hooked me up through NDC and finally got them yesterday. Just like the Powder Blue 9s, the box is huge. the tag on the box shows the correct size but the box looks like half a size or 1 full size bigger. anyone here copped a pair from NDC and noticed this?

saw these in person for the 1st time on tues. my boy who wears the same size as me had em on and they def/. looked
pimp.gif

still not copping, but they look way better in person than in pics. still gotta cop powders, charcoals and OG c/w will be copped also.

i can confirm that the box is def larger than regular sizes.

Q: is it just me, or this release's soles are a lot firmer? feels a lot harder than the OG's, hell even my Jumpman Pro Low's (new retro that doesn't have full length air) has more cushionin. is there even air in these "Air" Jordan IXs? esp forefoot

Back
Top Bottom