Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

They need to let these boys play and argue a little.

i dont see why not. i just walk in and i see Kobe scoldin rondo, then turnaround KG in it with LO....i like

I hate how the NBA has changed into this kids league or something. I want to see players get at it and see a little pushing and shoving.

dont we all...

I'm pumped about this win. Winning in Cleveland would be perfect...but I'll think about that in 2 days
pimp.gif

Always feels great to beat the Celtics

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Y'all stay classy for real.

It's a regular season game.
Good hard battle between both teams.
No need to sit here saying "U MAD CELTICZ FANZZZ?!!?"
For the most part, the C's fans are cool over here, it's just the Lakers haters who really annoy the ***# out of me.

***# isn't the Finals tho, so at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter like that.

I'd be lying if I said both teams weren't trying their hardness to win though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Let them celebrate. I celebrated myself when the Celtics won in LA during the finals after coming back from down 24. lol

For the most part, the C's fans are cool over here, it's just the Lakers haters who really annoy the ***# out of me.

***# isn't the Finals tho, so at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter like that.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yeah but as for this just being a regular season game, it will be BIG if both teams meet in the finals and it comes down to a tiebreaker. we willget homecourt advantage.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
dude, please stop acting like a goody boy on the internet.

Cleveland should thank L.A we put them on the first place on the eastern conference.

pimp.gif

Lamar odom was beasting on KG's %%# and fouled him out
pimp.gif

Pau keeps shooting like 80%
roll.gif

Kobe played bad but those 4 threes on pierce's face were crucial when we were down by like 5 or 7

Luke Walton was trying to sabotage the game as always by not getting any rebounds and being a ghost on offense
smh.gif

he is the only dude that wont get props from me for this win

yeah boy!!
good win for the lakers

rondo dont want it with kobe, maybe thats why ray is holding rondo back
ray knows wasup
laugh.gif

What did Rondo think he was going to do? Who does he even think he is, seriously? Glad Odom didn't back down from that chump. Garnett didn't want any.All bark

well we figured out how to defend kobe..... i knew our guys would step up. it's obvious what our problem is.... WE NEED A BIG GUY OFF THE BENCH. big babycan make those shots, he's just too short, hence the blocked shot. also, a couple of gasol shots over him. he's too short to defend him. it's allabout matchups so we don;t match up well in the second unit.

we don;t have posey but that is not the key for us to beat LA, it;s the big man off the bench that can hit the mid-range jumper and defend against thegasol/odom/bynum that they'll put in there.....

and the turnovers always kills us.....

regarding this game, i felt like we blew alot of easy shots in the first half. might have made the slight difference. ray allen missed like 3 open 3s.... housemissed another one. i know the lakers missed FT, but we missed open shots, so that evens out.....

A goody boy
laugh.gif

I just call it like a see it.

I feel where you're coming from, but honestly step off the high horse my man I've never seen you OD on a W or L, but hell if that's how somw pplfeel like celebrating, then let them be

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

well we figured out how to defend kobe..... i knew our guys would step up. it's obvious what our problem is.... WE NEED A BIG GUY OFF THE BENCH. big baby can make those shots, he's just too short, hence the blocked shot. also, a couple of gasol shots over him. he's too short to defend him. it's all about matchups so we don;t match up well in the second unit.

we don;t have posey but that is not the key for us to beat LA, it;s the big man off the bench that can hit the mid-range jumper and defend against the gasol/odom/bynum that they'll put in there.....

and the turnovers always kills us.....

regarding this game, i felt like we blew alot of easy shots in the first half. might have made the slight difference. ray allen missed like 3 open 3s.... house missed another one. i know the lakers missed FT, but we missed open shots, so that evens out.....

We need PJ Brown back.... Cue pic of him dunking on Kobe to counter the Pualina pics or whatever laker fans call him.

Back
Top Bottom