Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

2cp3nrt.gif

[Mark Jackson] You're better than that Ray Allen [/Mark Jackson]

[h1]Big Baby makes an early exit[/h1]
Posted by Gary Dzen, Boston.com Staff February 5, 2009 11:52 PM

TD BANKNORTH GARDEN -- Celtics forward Glen Davis, who seemed to miss big shot after big shot in tonight's game against the Lakers

( he was 1-8 ) , hurried from the Celtics locker room before the media was even allowed in. The usually chatty Davis did not speak to reporters.

Tonight was the first time in a while i just watched the game without getting on nt at all during. It was kinda nice. Good game I loved the intensity glad weheld it together in the end, now if we can win home court against cleveland sunday as well we will be in good shape come June.

I got in a Old Lady's face tonight.. she was the only Boston fan in the whole bar..and was talking all kine reckless I was wearing
undftd1.gif
and popped my shirt in her face as soon as the buzzer went off... Wifeyhad to grab me back.. I was a bit outta conrol..

Great Win.. Comin for LeBron on Sunday..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers damn near in meltdown mode like the Celtics are beating their #@@%% like they did in that game 6. This game isn't going how i expected it to, Celts should of had this game in the Fridge by now. Guess they wanna toy with the lakers minds a lil bit. Celtics played possibly their worst half of the season by far, while the Lakers played their best...........except for the last minute. Ray Allen missing wide open three's isn't gonna happen all game.

With the way the Lakers played, they should be up by 10 at least, the Celts played as poorly as they did................yet they lead by a point. As you can see, the Lakers are mentally and physically SOFT, and we're gonna see more of a display in the second half when the Celts put this game away for good.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe putting up huge numbers against sorry teams, yet he once again struggles against and elite one. Thats the story of that clowns career. This +@%$ will be over by the end of the 3rd, as i fully expect Boston to have a comfortable 27 point lead, KG and Crew will be on the sidelines chillin, checking out garbage time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

laugh.gif
The Lakers damn near in meltdown mode like the Celtics are beating their #@@%% like they did in that game 6. This game isn't going how i expected it to, Celts should of had this game in the Fridge by now. Guess they wanna toy with the lakers minds a lil bit. Celtics played possibly their worst half of the season by far, while the Lakers played their best...........except for the last minute. Ray Allen missing wide open three's isn't gonna happen all game.

With the way the Lakers played, they should be up by 10 at least, the Celts played as poorly as they did................yet they lead by a point. As you can see, the Lakers are mentally and physically SOFT, and we're gonna see more of a display in the second half when the Celts put this game away for good.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe putting up huge numbers against sorry teams, yet he once again struggles against and elite one. Thats the story of that clowns career. This +@%$ will be over by the end of the 3rd, as i fully expect Boston to have a comfortable 27 point lead, KG and Crew will be on the sidelines chillin, checking out garbage time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yes he did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yes he did
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

im surprised its this close, i expect the celtics to adjust and smash the lakers in the 3rd

slap.jpg

Sorry bro but I got to bring this back up.... Dont doubt the lakers
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom