Official: 02/05/09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Boston Celtics 5PM PST on TNT

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

i just wanted to see a fight. i wanted to see mihm knock the #$%^ out of KG
I hate KG sooooooo much now. He is definitely the biggest PUNK in the NBA now.

damn im glad the lakers won tonight, else people here woulda gone off on kobe's shooting tonight
laugh.gif

I might be the only Laker fan that loves Odom.

His play pisses me off sometimes, but us Laker fans should be grateful that we have such talented insurance in case injuries hit.

I don't see why Garnett gets into it with everyone, he should stick to harassing little white guys. He doesn't have the sack to step to Odom, NY dudesdon't joke.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Cue pic of him dunking on Kobe to counter the Pualina pics or whatever laker fans call him.

laugh.gif
he dunked around Kobe not on Kobe.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I really dont understand why Rondo pushed off Kobe.

58.6% from the line
sick.gif
, we got soooo lucky.

Rondo went in for the ball and kobe threw his hand out and slapped rondo's arm away and then Rondo gave him a shove back.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

That was a GREAT game to watch.

Just one thing. Glen Davis! +++ was he doing in the game?
Rivers made a few costly mistakes in this game with drawing up plays and substitutions and it cost the C's.
Glad we got the W.

See ya in the Finals (hopefully)
well KG did foul out. but big baby has been playing the PJ brown role lately. and he';s filled in for KG last 2 games so he;s more familiarwith their offense. he's been making those mid-range jumpers very consistenly over the past month. that's why he was taking shots in 4thQ and OT.he's been involved in the offense. but he was having a bad shooting night. probably because it was a big game... that;s not unexpected. but he lacks lengthand that is an issue when defending against a pau gasol type player.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

well we figured out how to defend kobe..... i knew our guys would step up. it's obvious what our problem is.... WE NEED A BIG GUY OFF THE BENCH. big baby can make those shots, he's just too short, hence the blocked shot. also, a couple of gasol shots over him. he's too short to defend him. it's all about matchups so we don;t match up well in the second unit.

we don;t have posey but that is not the key for us to beat LA, it;s the big man off the bench that can hit the mid-range jumper and defend against the gasol/odom/bynum that they'll put in there.....

and the turnovers always kills us.....

regarding this game, i felt like we blew alot of easy shots in the first half. might have made the slight difference. ray allen missed like 3 open 3s.... house missed another one. i know the lakers missed FT, but we missed open shots, so that evens out.....

We need PJ Brown back.... Cue pic of him dunking on Kobe to counter the Pualina pics or whatever laker fans call him.
I GOT YOU!
roll.gif
roll.gif

i got to work and went directly to the break room... saw the last 3 minutes of the 4th and OT.... all i can say is.......

the Lakers almost made me hit a co-worker with a chair.
Kobe took too many damn 3's in the end.... should have drove to the basket.
Luke Walton couldnt grab a rebound for a million dollars
Pau Gasol missed a crucial Free Throw (but he made up for it with the block)

and surprisingly, the only person i am happy about, is Lamaaaar Odom.
Yes i said it, Thank GOD LO hit them freethrows.

LAKERS WIN!!!!!!!!!

im just sooooo happy right now....

hope that nate rob punches rondo all up in his big alien +$+ face

Kobe went up for the block and PJ yammed it.

He wasn't just in the area like MJ on the Starks dunk.

Complain all you want about PJ using his arm, kobe should have came up stronger.

Thats all I have to say.

Anyway we can just skip all this regular season mess and just have these two teams play for the championship?
roll.gif
this is a great rivalry and it is finally back....

Kobe looked tired out there towards the end. You could tell on that 2 on 1 fast break he had with Fisher and didn't go to the basket, just roaming untilGasol came into the picture.

Kobe went up for the block and PJ yammed it.

He wasn't just in the area like MJ on the Starks dunk.

Complain all you want about PJ using his arm, kobe should have came up stronger.

Thats all I have to say.
ofdcvb.gif

Back
Top Bottom