Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

Are footactions in nyc going to charge $200.00? My answer is go on line and find out.You still have time.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

^^^^^^^^^no id say about 100 plus are waitin on line at footaction. for the ppl at home deciding whether to go or not stay home dont bother its too late to go
Steve Nash a.k.a Canadian Bakin' for MVP 2004-2005

I hope my boy comes through with my pair. If he does I'll have to pay only 115 or else retail.

wow with all this news about the nyc stores....it looks like i wont be able to get my pair tomorrow |I
tired.gif

hopefully when i go to niketown ny tomorrow i will be lucky
"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

KNICKS FAN SINCE '92-'93!!!

I thought about it all week, then today I decided to pass on them.

The Flints will be out soon, and after the Flints I plan on going after my semi-grail for the 10 months... Melo II's.

As far as i'm concerned, Flints XIII's/Melo II's > Altitude XIII's.
[/b]​

^Dude if you not gonna hit niketown nyc up at 6:0 am.Your not gonna be so lucky.There is a line out there now.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

can someone assure me it wont be this hectic for the flints because the flints are general release?

and how many pairs of retros do they normally make for a general release, like the breads, greytoes, and now the flints??

does anybody know if NTNY gonna have teh alts in size 15 or 16???? i doubt they'll sell out that size if they do have em cuz nobody has humongous feet like that

In New Orleans, LA they got them at athletes foot on Canal street. They opening at midnight ....somebodys holding mine...... :smile:
smile.gif

"Reppin the East Till Im Resting In Peace" - J Gudda

Just a heads up if anyone is willing to pay extra. I bought a pair for my boy in sfc @ michael k in ny for 200. He said its worth it 2 pay extra cause he doesn't think he'll get a pair over there. So if you can't get em @ nynt or footaction, head over to soho. I wasn't interested in a pair myself, and after I saw the quality I def. don't want a pair...but to each his own...

What up 160jordansdeep:
Did you happen to pass by Niketown Ny today?

If so how bad was the line?

Do you think there is any hope if i go to niketown 6 am tomorrow?

"I'm supposed to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"
Jay-z

KNICKS FAN SINCE '92-'93!!!

Man, I got 2 change the password on Niketalk, my lil bro be messing around sometimes. Anywayz, the truth is they got only 18 pairs at Montebello, FA, and less once the employees, get thru with these. Can anyone tell me, how 2 change my password?

How limited are these shoes? I am going to wait in line @ niketown. I want to pick up a pair for a friend to trade for a pair of 2K4 Lasers...

Will these shoes release everywhere or just niketowns etc?

Is Any one going to get them at FA montebello mall ? what time will yaw be heading their and what time do they open
YOU CANT GET ON MY LEVEL

Well NTSF is crazy right now (and has been)... FootAction in Serramonte is selling them tomorrow but you won't be able to campout tonight.

But my boy called me from NORT/Recon, it looks like there's already around 20 or 25 people in line. They only have 40 pairs so you can bet most of the good sizes are gone. Also TRUE is supposed to have them and selling them tomorrow as well. Good luck ya'll.

Just got back from NTSF, super hectic.. about 260 people in line and you can bet fights are going to break out because I know NTSF didn't get 260 pairs.
aim: elephizzle email: [email protected]

Quote:
Also TRUE is supposed to have them and selling them tomorrow as well. Good luck ya'll.

my cousin was on haight today and he called to tell me that 15 people were already in line as of 5PM today. don't know how many pairs they're goin' to have, but i'm guessin' not enough.

all of you that are waitin' in line for these ugly altitudes are soldiers. hmm... looked a bit cloudy up in the city today.

Back
Top Bottom