Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

laugh.gif
 can't be worse than what we got now

Alvin Keels is the same fool that messed up Andre Smith's contract with all those weight stipulations. Washington should've gotten rid of him.

grin.gif
 Damn heard Larry Foote isn't coming here...he's considering Steelers or Cardinals and we may get Willie Parker
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I feel the need to say something.

Nah you've said enough.

Spoiler [+]
9gd5k0.png

2i7bsaq.png

24m6rrp.png

2uelfep.jpg

So Favre proved alot of people wrong about throwing the ball deep, but still in the biggest moment of the season he wasn't clutch, he crippled in that moment.  I am sure you are happy your team made it as far as it did, but having the opportunity to go further and having that #$%##+ up because of a stupid play your qb made, yea I would be pretty mad. 

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Thomas Jones signs in Kansas City: two years, $5 million. Chiefs have their running back. No need for Willie Parker to visit
smh.gif
sad to see him go, but that's a good pick up KC.
pimp.gif

... and Green goes to Denver.
smokin.gif
Adalius next to get cut?
nerd.gif

Very happy w/ the addition of Jones. Good change of pace and will take the load off of Charles.

Nick Collins is no longer a RFA... He signed his 1 year $3.3M deal.

Should mean that they're one step closer to a long term deal.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Jones is going to realize how good that Jets line he ran behind was.
This is why I don't feel so bad for him. I'm sure he could have re-signed with the Jets if he took a paycut.

[h1]
Tomlinson visiting Vikes on Thurs.

Running back LaDainian Tomlinson will visit with the Vikings on Thursday, a league source said.

The Vikings have Pro Bowl starting running back Adrian Peterson, but are looking for a capable complement, particularly in passing situations.

He also is a sure-handed ball-carrier, which is attractive to the Vikings because Peterson lost six fumbles in 314 carries last season. Tomlinson has lost only seven fumbles in his last 2,541 carries.

This will be the first visit for Tomlinson since being cut by San Diego. He recently said he has no problem sharing the backfield and believes he could be a positive mentor for a young back.

[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom