Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

If Marlin Jackson can stay healthy, him going to the Jets will create the most dominant defense we will see for a long time. He's a legit #1 corner when healthy and has all the skill in the world.. just needs to stay on the field.

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

If Marlin Jackson can stay healthy, him going to the Jets will create the most dominant defense we will see for a long time. He's a legit #1 corner when healthy and has all the skill in the world.. just needs to stay on the field.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

airmaxpenny1 said:
TO still got a good amount left in that tank...

Unfortunately, Carson Palmer isn't a good QB either...

I don't agree with that at all. He may not be the Palmer that he showed in his first few years, but he still has the ability to be a good QB. He had no help at the WR/TE position last year outside of Chad, and the offense was geared towards running the ball. That's what wins the AFCN. I hope that this year we'll see a different Palmer with added threats catching the ball.

Carson Palmer was out there playing scared all last year. He even said it himself, scared somebody could kill him out there or some chatter.

He's not the same anymore, mentally. I think he's done honestly.

http://photobucket.com

Originally Posted by AG 47

DaComeUP said:
airmaxpenny1 said:
TO still got a good amount left in that tank...

Unfortunately, Carson Palmer isn't a good QB either...

I don't agree with that at all. He may not be the Palmer that he showed in his first few years, but he still has the ability to be a good QB. He had no help at the WR/TE position last year outside of Chad, and the offense was geared towards running the ball. That's what wins the AFCN. I hope that this year we'll see a different Palmer with added threats catching the ball.

Carson Palmer was out there playing scared all last year. He even said it himself, scared somebody could kill him out there or some chatter.

He's not the same anymore, mentally. I think he's done honestly.

LOL. I've never seen an interview where CP said that he was scared. No NFL player is going to say that in an interview, especially the "leader of the team."

And I thought I was a homer
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

NFLDraftBible

T.O. meeting with Cincy for a second time today...Braynt asking for more money per Adam Schefter of ESPN. Could be getting closer...

Oh, by the way, %%+# yuku

Dolphins Interested In Dez Bryant
10th March, 2010 - 6:56 am
Yahoo! Sports - The Dolphins are interested in Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant, according to the Miami Herald.

The team is looking to add some targets for quarterback Chad Henne.

Miami has the 12th pick and in the draft and some believe that Bryant may be taken earlier

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Former Panthers DT Maake Kemoeatu signed a two-year, $7 million deal with the ********.
Hope he gets healthy by Preseason. I like the signing though.

I don't like that Larry Johnson might come though.

Information from Alabama's Pro Day coming in:

NT Terrence Cody weighed in at 348-349 depending on whom you believe and did 32 reps of 225 pounds.

Linebacker Rolando McClain ran a 4.74 time on some stopwatches in the 40-yard dash

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Dolphins Interested In Dez Bryant
10th March, 2010 - 6:56 am
Yahoo! Sports - The Dolphins are interested in Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant, according to the Miami Herald.

The team is looking to add some targets for quarterback Chad Henne.

Miami has the 12th pick and in the draft and some believe that Bryant may be taken earlier

*please please please please please.....*

I'm tellin you dudes, whenever I watched Marlin play when he was healthy, he was a straight beast. Any Colts fan can atest to that. If you woulda thrown him into that Jets D w/ Cro and the return of Kris Jenkins.. #*%% woulda got real nasty.

Keep these kinda stories coming. The more he falls, the better the chance .........

[h1] [/h1]
[h1]Is Dez Bryant's draft stock falling fast?[/h1]
Plenty of NFL coaches have questions about the WR. Matt Bowen

March 09, 2010

Is the hype surrounding Okie State WR Dez Bryant about to plummet?

When the reports surfaced this morning that Bryant would not work out at his pro day on campus in Stillwater, I started to ask around the league and find out what the true feelings are on what many consider the No. 1 wide receiver prospect in the draft.

Dez-Bryant.jpg
APWR Dez Bryant will not participate in his Oklahoma State pro day.

We all know about the suspension Bryant had this past season in college, as well as the questionable reports about his dedication to the program, but that is often overlooked when it comes to straight talent leading up to the draft.

However, that isn’t exactly the overwhelming majority vote when you talk to people in the league.

I spoke with several NFL coaches today — as well as a high-level NFL executive — who think that drafting Bryant is a major risk. One coach even brought up the idea that Bryant is not the type of receiver who would catch the ball in between the numbers, which is the same thing as talking about a receiver who will not go across the middle of the field.

There is no denying that Bryant has raw talent, but whenever I brought up the idea of the WR going in the Top 15 of this April’s draft, it was met with resistance. Bryant is without a doubt a guy who can stretch the field vertically, and he has that playmaking ability to go up and get the football.

But, what about the red zone — where the field shrinks and defenses play with a much more physical style than out in the field? Will he show up?

What Bryant is trying to do by hosting a “private

Questioning Dez's ability to make plays in the middle of the field and play physical in the red zone? Um... Huh?

And supposedly Parrish Cox wasn't allowed to workout at OSU's Pro Day, either... Coach Gundy got some issues up there?

Back
Top Bottom