Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter
Adam_Schefter Cleveland's QBs are in motion. Filed to ESPN: Former Panthers QB Jake Delhomme scheduled to visit the Browns on Thursday.
laugh.gif

Jesus, what did Dez do to all these people? 

Serious, all this crap even makin me leery of the guy. 
laugh.gif

And why did dude keep sayin rookie WR's are a risk?  Is he going to die or something?  He can't make it to his second season, or his third season etc etc? 

I hope the kid is tapin these articles to his mirror like Rocky right now. 

i don't think there is any way dez drops to the 20s..

teams learned too much from what happened with moss.. and i doubt he is like charles rogers.. and i know he isn't like Mike Williams out of USC

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Unreal, un-!%#*%%#-real.

smh.gif

$7mil a season for that bum.

alien.gif
Relax, relax. We still have a 1st round pick. We can always trade that and feel a few other key areas. Chad, Ant, Matt, Dre, Quan, we're better than what we were last year. Dre is a year older, Chad is motivated, Ant should be with the doubters and don't sleep on Jerome, He may break out this year,
laugh.gif
well, maybe not. We'll see though. We need more help on D though..

If Philly gets anything close to pre-injury Marlin Jackson..it's a GREAT signing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

I would love to see TO in Baltimore.

Joe, Q, TO and Rice would be nice to see.
no chance of TO coming, now that we resigned Mason.

Cincy is still a possibility for TO. IMO the Bengals screwed up by paying Antonio Bryant so much.

Yeah I'm not sure about the Bryant payday. I think Balt has the division won next year unless flacco has an off year. Whatever I jet hope Pitt has a QB and all they need to do is get in the playoffs. Chaos can then ensue

I like what Holmgren is doing so far in Cleveland. I love the move to bring in Seneca. He should finally get a great oppurtunity at starting. He's not a long-term answer, but he can definitely be the stepping stone Cleveland needs in buying time to change their culture.

Brady needs a fresh start along with Anderson somewhere else anyway.

Wallace, Harrison, and Cribbs....Looks fancy.

Exactly, this same crap happens every year. There is always one guy at least who gets the tag of he is a diva, bad character or some crap.

If Dez is there for Miami, they better take him.

Adam_Schefter

Not just LT news in NY: Jets reached agreement on a one-year, $1.3 million deal with former Browns S Brodney Pool.   

ESPN's John Clayton reports the Cardinals have reached a multi-year deal with former Cleveland Browns guard Rex Hadnot

Tomlinson to the Jets would be a good signing, and here's why. He apparently knows his role coming in (not the lead back, a reduced role), he will be capable of finding the endzone (he had, what, 12 TDs last season?) and his receiving skills are pretty underrated.

With the Jets O-Line, in a reduced role to keep him fresh, this could be good.

I dont understand how or why ANYONE is excited to sign Tomlinson. he's done, its over.

3.3 yards per carry for the yr ...

and in the playoff game 12 carries 24 yards.

The Jets are better served just hangin onto Leon Washington and forgetting about RB#21

Back
Top Bottom