Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dont understand how or why ANYONE is excited to sign Tomlinson. he's done, its over.

3.3 yards per carry for the yr ...

and in the playoff game 12 carries 24 yards.

The Jets are better served just hangin onto Leon Washington and forgetting about RB#21
or the Draft..... at this point i honestly dont see what LT can offer to a team other then signing him strictly for the fans..... and the jets dont need that.... 
i hope and pray the texans do not give this guy a contract.... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

If thats the case Matt Forte should be out the league too...
your logic is flawed, Forte had a sophmore slump behind an average bears line.... 
LT is done...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 1

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

If thats the case Matt Forte should be out the league too...
your logic is flawed, Forte had a sophmore slump behind an average bears line.... 
LT is done...

grin.gif

Like Sproles ran great behind that line....

That remark is an inside joke though

Source: TE Watson signs with Browns

ESPN.com

After spending much of Thursday negotiating with the Seahawks and http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=cleBrowns, free-agent tight end Ben Watson opted to accept Cleveland's offer, a league source tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Watson signed a three-year, $12 million contract with the Browns that includes $6.35 million in guaranteed money.

Watson has spent all of his six seasons in the league with the New England Patriots.

ohwell.gif

JasonLaCanfora
******** among the team to inquire about Rams DT Adam Carriker. Coach Jim Haslett was in STL when Rams drafted him. More on NFL.com/NFLN less than a minute ago via web

(Skins switching to a 3-4 BTW)

I know that Ram fan is glad...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

ohwell.gif

JasonLaCanfora
******** among the team to inquire about Rams DT Adam Carriker. Coach Jim Haslett was in STL when Rams drafted him. More on NFL.com/NFLN less than a minute ago via web

(Skins switching to a 3-4 BTW)

I know that Ram fan is glad...
roll.gif

ECSTATIC!
laugh.gif

Gunna, you don't think LT could perform in that Marcus Allen mold from back in the day? 

Goalline touches and what not?  Marcus was gettin 700 and 9-10 or so in his early to mid 30's.  The point is, some guys just know how to get in the paint, some other young guys can't seem to figure out how to get that one or two yards. 

Now, if you tryna sign him to be your everydown back for 300+ touches, then no, that's not going to get it done at all.  But as a 10 carry a game guy, I could see him doin alright in that role. 

I think in the right situation, LT can offer something. It won't be too much, but enought to help a team win.

Hey, if he were to go to Minnesota and teach AP how to hold on to the ball that's worth SB berth if we're going by this last year. That's worth it right?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I wonder if when Kendra decided to get with Hank Baskett she thought he was good or something. Doesn't she seem like that type? Now she's probably all butt hurt in more ways than one when she realizes here dude his dookie.

Larry Johnson's visit with the ******** began with a meet-and-greet dinner Thursday night, and continued with baseline seats at the Wizards-Hawks game that night. Wizards tickets used to be a bit more of a perk than they are just now, but Johnson did get to meet ESPN 980's Lauren Houlon, who asked the 30-year old running back about potentially sharing a backfield with Clinton Portis.

"That'd be awesome," Johnson said. "There hasn't been a real good running back tandem in the league [for a while]. There's always been one guy or three guys. It'd be just like how me and Priest Holmes was way back in the day. It'd be nice to be able to play aside somebody like that."

Link

grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by h3at23

Adam_Schefter    Eagles today announced they have signed WR Hank Baskett to a one-year contract.

Just as significant: Kendra is back in Philly.
smokin.gif
Better than Stonehands Brown... 

Fargas is interested in the Eagles as well...

his hands arent any better....i dont know why we signed him...

If the Skins took dude to dinner and got him courtside seats, it's a wrap.....welcome to DC, Larry
smh.gif

We're going to have one of the worst locker rooms and RB tandems in the NFL with Portis/Johnson....both are washed up and have little-to-nothing left in the tank. At the end of the day, the Skins HAVE to draft a RB...hopefully whoever they select does enough to move to #2 on the depth chart with a good chance of moving up to #1 *cough* Blount *cough*

laugh.gif

Portis, and LJ in the same backfield...and you want them to add Blount.

That core would be 3 goons together.

Receiver Anquan Boldin joined the show after being traded from the Cardinals to the Baltimore Ravens.

Dan asked if other teams besides the Ravens were in the mix.

"There were a couple of teams. Atlanta was one of them. Miami, Kansas City, New England," Boldin said.

Boldin said the Cardinals never followed up on their promises. "I was actually promised a new deal several times," Boldin said.

Boldin also said that Kurt Warner retiring had nothing to do with his situation in Arizona.

"Kurt retiring, or not being with the Cardinals, didn't have anything to do with my situation," Boldin said.

Boldin said he met Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco on Saturday and already likes him. Boldin said he wanted a team that plays great defense, that can run and has a good young quarterback. And that's "Baltimore to a tee." Boldin said he thinks he'll see a lot of eight-man boxes.

Boldin said that he talked to Ray Lewis. "First thing he said was 'it's in Dallas this year,'" Boldin said, referring to next season's Super Bowl.

Packers alternate uniform...imo they dropped the ball. instead of the number on the front they should have put ACME PACKERS. design comes from their 1920's uni

Original.jpg

Original.jpg

Original.jpg

hello michigan wolverines lol

Back
Top Bottom