Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

laugh.gif
Pete Carroll signed Mike Williams... yes, that Mike Williams

I still stand by what I said you wanabe schwab stat geeks can post all the smilies you want

and Kyle "I shoulda been a" Boller?
smh.gif
Guess thats better than Jamarcus tho

Damn Mike was the man...

Shidd Pete need DeWayne Jarrett, Matty, Lindale, D.Bryd, Bing, and all those USC greats.

Lets make this family reunion.

Damn Mike was the man...

Shidd Pete need DeWayne Jarrett, Matty, Lindale, D.Bryd, Bing, and all those USC greats.

Lets make this family reunion.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Mike Williams

sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
heard Reggie Williams was out there as well with Mike and did well, he could end up being signed too so we'll see

As long as Pete doesnt drop one of our top picks on Mays, I'm good
laugh.gif

[h1]Lions considering a trade for a running back[/h1]
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 16, 2010 11:02 AM ET

When looking for a possible suitor for available running backs like Marshawn Lynch, LenDale White, or even Ronnie Brown, look no further than the Detroit Lions.

"I've talked to agents for several players," Lions G.M. Martin Mayhew said at a pre-draft press conference. "We've talked about trades. We've talked about trading for some players. We talk now about the draft. We'll see how we come out of this."

The Lions have a desperate need at running back.  Kevin Smith is coming off a disappointing year and December surgery for a torn ACL.  Maurice Morris is just a guy.  Basically, the Lions need to see how the draft falls to them and react from there.

Mayhew doesn't have a fifth or sixth-round pick, which could limit flexibility.  They have three seventh-rounders.

Back
Top Bottom