Official 10' NFL Offseason Thread: CIN sign T.O. 1yr/2m

mortreport

It's a 5th round pick 49ers gave Dolphins for Ginn. Filed to ESPN after taping special edition of The Mort Report for ESPN Rado #NFLDraft
We got a 5th for Ginn and what did Pitt get for Holmes!?...........a 5th but our is a better 5th 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ginn would be just fine as a number 2 wr and KR. Why wouldn't Miami keep him for that?
Same thing I am thinking.  He is going to go to SF and do the same thing.

laugh.gif
Parcells has shown through out his career that he has a strong disdain for mentally weak and soft players, which is exactly what Ted Ginn is.

Watching him play scary as %%%% going across the middle on a slant, or watching him look for the sideliness 8 times outta 10 when fielding a kick return, probably got his blood boiling to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

I wouldn't have mind seeing Ginn as #2 and return man but he had to go and he needed a fresh start somewhere else anyways.

the pats better be gearing up for a helluva draft...cause they're making almost no moves while the phins and jets load up

I like it. We get a kick returner and speed in our receiving corps, he doesn't have to make any difficult catches. We got Crabby and VD for that.

Talbert

laugh.gif
I said it a couple pages back, Ted was gotta there. Dude was stealing that top 10 money in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom