**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

They let him stay in the game... what type of @#%% is this???
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

One of the revelations of the Euro-trip came when D'Antoni said he's eyeing an 11-man rotation. This from a coach who stubbornly stuck with seven men in Phoenix and mostly an eight-man unit in New York.
I remember i said "we are a deep team now", all in one offseason.

And i had responses, "delusional knicks fan". But a coach that never plays 9 players is thinking about playing more than that..

These dudes can s&^%* (*&^ with that delusional knick fan talk.

Posting from my BlackBerry so I can't quote anything right now...

But yeah @HarlemToTheBronx, 10:30am is good. I think they suggested being there an hour before the practice but I'm sure a half hour is just fine. If I wake up early enough (I'm sure I will), I'll be there by 10. Just hit me on BBM when you're close.

That goes for you too @true 3 blue.

I'm gonna go back to throwing up now, kbai

P.S. - Don't eat Dunkin' Donuts Eggwhite Flatbread sandwiches, I feel like I'm about to die.

roll.gif
@ Letting Starks keep playing after 6 fouls. They made dude God in 2K11.
laugh.gif

And @viiheaven, I'll shoot for 10 if you're gonna be there @ 10.

By the way, I had Pippen on Clyde. Playing him tight and doubling every time. He started out with like 3 straight baskets, so I turned it off. Maybe later. I was fatigued after holding 'Nique to 15.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
@ Letting Starks keep playing after 6 fouls. They made dude God in 2K11.
laugh.gif

No Lie Son Had 9 fouls... he played 3:32 seconds after being fouled out and hit 2 3's, a dunk and an assist to Ewing. I cut the game off, Cheating for those bum !!! _'s
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

9 fouls?!
roll.gif

9 MOTHER $*@@ ING FOULS... I couldn't even enjoy the game anymore after that situation, had to cut it off to avoid throwing it away
30t6p3b.gif

get that cowards sneakers out of here. nike still probably pissed about all the money he lost them

oh and btw, 2morrow at the practice, i'll be there, if you see a ceasar haircut guy with the copper foams....thats me
smile.gif

i need some 2k11 in my life.

i had 2k10 but for some reason I never had any patience with it. maybe this time around I would.

Back
Top Bottom