**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I have a ticket too I can give away for Sunday.

How exactly am I supposed to get it so someone tho?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I have a ticket too I can give away for Sunday.

How exactly am I supposed to get it so someone tho?

Are you going to be in DC or NYC?  I'd love to take it off your hands somehow.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

2yor86x.jpg

I actually do plan on getting a Knicks tattoo.. just not sure when. Already got it figured out what I want.

I have always wanted a New York/Knicks themed tattoo. The Knicks part would be subtle though.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I have always wanted a New York/Knicks themed tattoo. The Knicks part would be subtle though.
Same, it's going to be subtle. But I don't know how subtle blue and orange can be
laugh.gif

If i got a tat for the Knicks itd say "True New Yorkers wear orange & blue"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Same, it's going to be subtle. But I don't know how subtle blue and orange can be
laugh.gif
Since I'm of the darker variety, orange/blue won't work on me
laugh.gif
. I was thinking something invloving "NYK" or "NEW YORK" in the Knicks font. I will hold off until its perfect.

GR8..........meh.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

pimp.gif
Come on seriously? 
Besides the fact that the Mets have orange and blue as well that's just a horrible statement. 

Super Producer J wrote:viiheaven wrote:Super Producer J wrote:I have always wanted a New York/Knicks themed tattoo. The Knicks part would be subtle though.Same, it's going to be subtle. But I don't know how subtle blue and orange can be
Since I'm of the darker variety, orange/blue won't work on me . I was thinking something invloving "NYK" or "NEW YORK" in the Knicks font. I will hold off until its perfect.

GR8..........meh.

I would say what I want, but I don't want it to get stolen :/ ...I will say it involves the Knicks bullseye logo.

Super Producer J wrote:viiheaven wrote:Super Producer J wrote:I have always wanted a New York/Knicks themed tattoo. The Knicks part would be subtle though.Same, it's going to be subtle. But I don't know how subtle blue and orange can be
Since I'm of the darker variety, orange/blue won't work on me . I was thinking something invloving "NYK" or "NEW YORK" in the Knicks font. I will hold off until its perfect.

GR8..........meh.

I would say what I want, but I don't want it to get stolen :/ ...I will say it involves the Knicks bullseye logo.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

laugh.gif
Since I'm of the darker variety, orange/blue won't work on me
laugh.gif
. I was thinking something invloving "NYK" or "NEW YORK" in the Knicks font. I will hold off until its perfect.
THIS.

And yes to the NYK font :

813.gif

Not sure if I'm gonna do this, though.

Going to Game 3 at Yankee Stadium >>>>>>>>>> waking up at 10 to go to a preseason game. Sorry folks.

Muhahahahahahahaha.

That's fine, I'll just report you to FB and the PSN network for lewd crimes over the internet Proph. I still win.

laugh.gif

But please don't remove me :'(

Originally Posted by Proshares

That's fine, I'll just report you to FB and the PSN network for lewd crimes over the internet Proph. I still win.

laugh.gif

But please don't remove me :'(

eek.gif
laugh.gif

speaking of, did u get 2k11 yet?

Back
Top Bottom