**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

My man Mo.
pimp.gif

Nah, but with the 3 day weekend I might pick it up tonight. Either that or I'll pick it up along with Medal Of Honor on Tuesday.

How about I'll say it, somewhere between 10-10:30am? I have Los', HTTB, true 3 blue and ProShares numbers. Feel free to PM me your number if I didn't mention you. I'll text you guys when I get there.

I'm About To Put That Double Nickel Up On That Bum *!+ Knick Squad Of Y'alls
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Operation Make Starks Cry Is Underway
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

make sure you upload the many highlights of starks dunking on you 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I finished the entire Jordan challenge today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

make sure you upload the many highlights of starks dunking on you 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
I finished the entire Jordan challenge today
pimp.gif

No lie he just did, I tried to LeBron him with Mike... Not A Good Look.

I did however come right back down and get an and 1 on him for my 44 & 45 (free throw) point and his 4th foul with 30 left to go in the 3rd
pimp.gif

The Knicks flew back home from Paris yesterday with a wonderful team picture by Eiffel Tower, and with coach Mike D'Antoni having visions of playing most of his players this season.

One of the revelations of the Euro-trip came when D'Antoni said he's eyeing an 11-man rotation. This from a coach who stubbornly stuck with seven men in Phoenix and mostly an eight-man unit in New York.

In Wednesday's 106-100 loss at the Bercy to the Timberwolves, the bright spots were second-round rookies, forward Landry Fields (5 of 9, 13 points in 16:19) and point guard Andy Rautins (2 of 3 on 3-pointers, six points, 11:43). They actually might play this season.

"You can't play harder than that," D'Antoni said of the duo.

D'Antoni first mentioned the 11-man concept in Milan. And as he left Paris, it's still in play. D'Antoni said he wants to press and run so fiercely, he needs bodies. The skeptical view is no eight-man unit has stood out, and they are showcasing guys for a Carmelo Anthony trade.

"We can play a lot of guys," D'Antoni said. "We're going to have to press, run and use more guys this year because they can obviously play."

On CAKE I just dunked on Starks with 2 Hands to foul him out
eek.gif
pimp.gif

He did go crazy tho for like a minute ran off like 8 straight and gave y'all the lead
30t6p3b.gif

Order is restored tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom