**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Should be there in 15 mins, look for me in a oregon sweatshirt, black nike sweats, and cdp 17s

Find me!

Lmao, It's s %@%*%%! madhouse down here. For those that don't have each others numbers, after might be our only choice. BTW, in a black/green ensemble. Zoom soldier 1s, and a corduroy green RL hunting vest

I'm dat dude on his iPod touch with a black fitted Yankee cap and black hoodie. Try to find me by court 21 lol

Prop I can't find you lol

Your sittin behind the hoop near the dj booth or other side?

I was there but I bounced at 130. Knick dancers kept coming around me and my boy was begging me to make moves on them
laugh.gif
mozgov looked good I was impressed. I'm probably the only dude who doesn't like gallinari much. Randolph > rooster. Randolph was hitting some j's. Didn't know that was part of his game

well i came back and I must say seeing Mozgov playing was impressive

I can tell he's going to be a fan favorite this year

the introduction to the team made it seem like it was the regular season opener
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Curry no where to be seen on the court except in the video
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Did anyone buy tickets after?

10$ tickets was a success for me!!!
ehhh, no thank you...those nosebleed seats are terrible
laugh.gif
but hey, enjoy it

I got nosebleeds for home opener, both orlando, phoenix, dallas, and the last one against chicago

Should of had christmas day but the lady screwed up my order

I bounced at 1:10 to catch the Giants game, I'll post some vids/pics once I'm back from playin' football tonight.

so can you guys describe what was going on?

did they scrimmage? how did randolph and gallo look? felton and amare?

Well heres my picture me with wifey....

http://www.printroom.com/...92994&image_id=49&pos=50

Jesus christ andy and mason JR was like god out there, they made every shot i was very impressed, timofey dunking was great and looks like it was be block to easy, and i sware i was rolling my %%% off everytime amare did a huge dunk, he acted like he was facing a diffrent team other then the knicks, like he would posed and do that stare and walk away.

gallo was a lil sloppy, i thought he was gonna fight randolph when they was fighting for the ball
roll.gif

Landry fields, jesus christ this man has the touch, knocking down 3s pure aqua!!!

Felton was OK, i think toney was better, he should be starting PG

Eddy curry was missing but they kept showing his face in the screen.

Did anyone see those dunkers before the practice? Them dudes have madddd hops, everyone was mad excited when the guy tried to do that under the legs, over the guy dunk but he kept failing.

The Knick wheelers had me cracking up, i sware i thought one of them was gonna get up from the wheelchair and be like eff this and do a dunk or something
roll.gif

Overall, this was a great practice, they really made it feel like it was the finals or playoffs.

nice. only person i'm worried about is felton.

i haven't heard one positive thing about felton besides that his work ethic is amazing. seriously nothing. he's better than

Snapped very few pics & vids

Spoiler [+]
2czzr88.jpg

2hwo8so.jpg

wqok7r.jpg

23r2vyb.jpg

1zvedd5.jpg

15guqkn.jpg
It may appear that I have Parkinson's in these videos.

I do not.

Back
Top Bottom