**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

A article in NYPost had quote from Billups and Amare

Amare said Knicks need a Center most and the team would be overall better if everyone played their natural position.

Billups said Knicks need a Center next to Amare that will hustle, block, rebound. It would make things easier for him and Amare won't get worn out guarding out of position..

So if Dantoni still plays Amare @ the 5 then smh..

Purp's demeanor

vhrjph.gif

That's that perfect 8th man right there.
And I love how players and the front office can dictate stuff to MDA now. The team's like that episode of Hey Arnold, when they turn that trash lot into a baseball field, then all the old people run through making it their own. We got a contender and people aren't gonna watch Mike **** around with his faulty experiments. He's expendable now.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

And I love how players and the front office can dictate stuff to MDA now. The team's like that episode of Hey Arnold, when they turn that trash lot into a baseball field, then all the old people run through making it their own. We got a contender and people aren't gonna watch Mike **** around with his faulty experiments. He's expendable now.

THIS

laugh.gif
@ Purp, my dude's on that Memphis steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I loved that episode.
But yeah, I love that quote from Shawne. Need more role players like that.

this guy zbo is pretty serious.you guys ever heard of him? you think we could trade amare for him?

Back
Top Bottom