**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Kobe stans. Been around longer, so they're probably more ruthless. Doing w/e it takes cuz Kobe is getting older.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think having Flynn might upset me more than having IT come back.

woah woah lets not say things we can't take back 
laugh.gif

Proph gonna give someone a heart attack one of these days

it's mad hot outside 
sick.gif

I keep bumpin into NTers these days lol today I just saw SimplyDimply...and for the first time, I said whats up to an NTer 
laugh.gif

proshares, you're next lol

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I keep bumpin into NTers these days lol today I just saw SimplyDimply...and for the first time, I said whats up to an NTer 
laugh.gif

proshares, you're next lol
was that u in the pic wit Nate ?

alanhahn I am hearing that Javaris Crittendon and Bonzi Wells were among players #Knicks had in for free agent minicamp today. #NBA

Bonzi Wells. He's just one of those players you wonder what happened to until you see them as an assistant on some team or see them playing Euro ball.

From what I remember he was serviceable but this was like in '08. Could be of some help off the bench. Don't even think I know the other guy.

hold up, hold up, hold up..... so H20's first moves as D-League squad GM are to bring in Javaris Crittenton & Bonzi?

Free Agency FTW
pimp.gif

Nate Robinson Busted For Public Urination
Jun 11, 2011 12:12 PM EDT

Three-time NBA slam-dunk champ Nate Robinson was busted early yesterday for relieving himself on a downtown White Plains street, police said.

Cops caught the ex-Knick, whose 5-foot-9 height belies his 43½-inch vertical leap, in flagrante delicto at 1:53 a.m. across the street from City Hall.

"One of our officers spotted a gentleman, later identified as Nathaniel Robinson, urinating on the sidewalk in full view," White Plains Police Commissioner David Chong told The Post.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm...._Urination#ixzz1OzTcg6YA

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Maybe he had uromysitisis
71055_126823841589_7908646_n.jpg

laugh.gif
It's crazy how those eps pop right in your head to compare it to real events.

Nate should've learned the walk-n-piss technique.

Can Javaris Crittenton play ? I know he barely played cuz WAS had to many guards but can he play ?

I don't know if his first choice would be the Knicks, but he wants to be a head coach.

He's put in the years as an assistant, he can't even get an interview.

[h1]UNDFTD x PUMA Clyde "Cali Canvas" Event at Concepts [/h1]
7SoMCirgle_tiny.png
by gian casimiro on Jun 11, 2011 10:13 AM EDT in Events

Tweet

(Photo via cdnl.complex.com)

The second release of the Clydes were made available for all yesterday and I was lucky enough to go to the release event at Concepts. From Complex:
The "Cali Canvas" Clydes pay homage to basketball legend Walt "Clyde" Frazier as well as the West Coast where Undefeated make their home. Same antimicrobial footbed and redesign as the original Undefeated Clydes, but this time the Formstripe was left alone.

While I rarely wear sneakers (monk straps whutup), I must admit that these are fresher than Maine clams. Click through for a couple of awful pictures and go pick up a pair if only to be a little more like Clyde.

http://
star-divide.v777cf8a.jpg

Pretty much want this for the apartment.

IMAG0259_medium.jpg

If not for things like security, laws and dignity, these Walt Frazier signed Clydes would've been yoinked.

IMAG0248_medium.jpg

They were not sellin' this pastelin'.

IMAG0250_medium.jpg

Ball.

I don't know if his first choice would be the Knicks, but he wants to be a head coach.

He's put in the years as an assistant, he can't even get an interview.

but mark jackson got a head coaching job with no experience
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Ewing has said if he was doing commentary rather than being an assistant, he probably would have gotten a job by now. He was joking, but it's probably true.

It's one thing to interview the guy and think he wouldn't be able to command a team or not be impressed by him personally, but he's been putting in the time and has actually been a coach... unlike Jackson. Sure Mark Jackson was a point guard for 17 years and is 3rd all-time in assists, so he's been a leader on the court, but it's not like Ewing is some random bum. He just isn't getting the attention Jackson has been the past few years... which is laughable because the things Jackson says on air are some of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Well as far as job offers and interviews I'd say Ewing would have to be more forward in pursuing it. I kinda think part of him might still want to stick with Dwight when he commented on if Dwight left.

As a 1st time coach I doubt the Knicks would be his first choice since he knows this is the pressure cooker but I don't doubt one day he'd like to come back as the coach of the Knicks.

Jackson getting a job is a joke imo. So if I'm Ewing as annoying as it may be just ignore it, some management/owners buy in to a voice.

Ewing has said if he was doing commentary rather than being an assistant, he probably would have gotten a job by now. He was joking, but it's probably true.

It's one thing to interview the guy and think he wouldn't be able to command a team or not be impressed by him personally, but he's been putting in the time and has actually been a coach... unlike Jackson. Sure Mark Jackson was a point guard for 17 years and is 3rd all-time in assists, so he's been a leader on the court, but it's not like Ewing is some random bum. He just isn't getting the attention Jackson has been the past few years... which is laughable because the things Jackson says on air are some of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

Hand down...MAN DOWN!

I know I'm reaching like Stretch Armstrong with this one but if Amare and the Knicks were to somehow win a ring before Lebron and Bosh, I wouldn't even care if the Knicks ever won a ring for the rest of my life

Back
Top Bottom