**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

%$++ that, send Melo not Amar'e
laugh.gif

HBD Los
pimp.gif

thought maybe there were roster updates. you seriously need to buy a new one every year in this internet era?

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by DubA169

do you guys know if i can get today's roster on NBA 2k10?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

almost spit my water out. why you did that riece?
laugh.gif

Idk man when i read 2K10 I started laughing out loud I guess I went a little too hard
laugh.gif

and dub you can't 2K shuts down the roster downloads the day the newest game drops.

If they didn't I would cop it every 4-5 years

laugh.gif

hbd los

Can someone post excerpts of this Dwight talk from whatever article y'all referencing?

Love STAT (his top plays from last year are on msg right now. man oh man, get your back right homie), trading him after all this would be greasy as %!*%, but it's a business, if PHX had offered a guaranteed 5th year he would have taken it, the man said it himself. Dwight might be the only big I would have no problem trading STAT for outside of Blake Griffin, no? Just thinking aloud. Those were the first 2 that came to mind.

DUB, I'm with you 100% when you say Dwight's a lame.
I ain't even mad though...

Dwight-Howard-Knicks-jersey.jpg

Can't deny his talent though. Him, Melo & CP3 would be
sick.gif

damn i guess i'm gonna wait and buy 2k12. popped in 2k10 and I was playing with doo doo, Mr. I hang on rims, and the rest of the trash. Almost threw up and turned the game off

if someone on the heat is on the cover i ain't buying #%%%

Thank you gentlemen. I am currently drinking a blue moon while my oldest falls asleep. feels good man
pimp.gif

If I had to choose between CP and DH, i'd go with CP 10 out of 10 times. I am not a fan of Dwight. Never was, never will be.  Maybe it was his whole "I am a christian" thing in the slam interview in HS, but now has baby momma, that makes me not like him. Or maybe its because I think he should better than he is. Either way I think a great PG trumps a great C.

Spurs Offering Parker In Attempt To Acquire Lottery Pick
Jun 21, 2011 9:26 PM EDT

The San Antonio Spurs are engaged in discussions about trading point guard Tony Parker to secure a high pick in Thursday’s draft, league sources told Yahoo! Sports. The Spurs have talked to teams in the lottery, including the Toronto Raptors and Sacramento Kings, who hold the fifth and seventh picks, respectively. The Kings are determined to get a frontline point guard, and have also talked with the Denver Nuggets about Raymond Felton. It’s unclear who the Spurs would prefer to take if they acquired a high lottery pick.Sucks.. this should be one interesting draft

Parker was dumb as bricks for signing an extension there. It was obvious that the core would not last long and he could be dealt to Siberia

How many "elite" PG's have won a chip ?

Parker, Billups, Zeke, Magic (reach). But how many elite pg's would have a team like CP if he is on the knicks? My reason for perferring CP3 over DH is that CP3 will make everyone better and create for his teammates. DH will only help my passing out of the double.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

How many "elite" PG's have won a chip ?

Parker, Billups, Zeke, Magic (reach). But how many elite pg's would have a team like CP if he is on the knicks? My reason for perferring CP3 over DH is that CP3 will make everyone better and create for his teammates. DH will only help my passing out of the double.
parker and billups were great but never elite

russel
wilt
reed
walton
moses malone
wes unseld
kareem
hakeem
duncan
shaq

and dwight might not rack up assists to make teammates better, but he'll make everyone look better on defense.

the best 3 we can assemble imo is cp3, melo, dwight. and amare is my fav player on the knicks and in the nba right now.

Back
Top Bottom