**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i think the nash to nyc stuff makes absolutely no sense

why destroy our cap space for someone that old who can't play defense. just let him finish up his contract and he can sign here if he wants

you know if nash comes here dantoni ain't EVER leaving

If we trade for Nash theres no way we trade for a superstar next year like CP3 or Dwight right?

as much as I dont want that to happen ill still welcome Nash with open arms
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KING x RIECE wrote:
34fk4fq.jpg

From the looks of it we did change our logo , got rid of the black
pimp.gif
our throwbacks are probably gonna be our main uniforms now can't wait to see the white one hopefully our court will have blue in the paint like in the 90's
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
Nice, hopefully we did get rid of the black. Now all we need is to put the orange Yankee NY logo back on the shorts and were good.
happy.gif

Another pic btw

nba_knicks_hdr_player.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

i think the nash to nyc stuff makes absolutely no sense

why destroy our cap space for someone that old who can't play defense. just let him finish up his contract and he can sign here if he wants

you know if nash comes here dantoni ain't EVER leaving

Doesn't Nash and Billups contracts both expire after this season ?

Riece it isn't nash's contract that is the issue. It's childress.

does anyone know robin's contract

Originally Posted by DubA169

Riece it isn't nash's contract that is the issue. It's childress.

does anyone know robin's contract

I feel you , how would you feel about giving them Douglas or Fields instead of taking on Childress ?

Oh and Robin is making 4 mill this year , he's a free agent after this season

i would give em fields probably. I think we don't have his rights after next year so he is gone anyway if we try and go for a big name

I want cp3 but it would be absolutely hilarious to get deron williams to sign instead

new logo looks clean. hope we get new uniforms. i guess without the black in the logo i can throw away the dream of the knicks having a black alternate away jersey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hypothetically, who would yall want the Knicks to pick up if somehow someway Kemba, Jimmer, Faried, and Biyombo are all available @ 17?
nerd.gif

Kemba for sure. I think his speed, quickness, ability to get the rim, being great in the pick & roll, and the fact the he was a pass first PG for three years could help us immediately .

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

KING x RIECE wrote:
34fk4fq.jpg

From the looks of it we did change our logo , got rid of the black
pimp.gif
our throwbacks are probably gonna be our main uniforms now can't wait to see the white one hopefully our court will have blue in the paint like in the 90's
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
Nice, hopefully we did get rid of the black. Now all we need is to put the orange Yankee NY logo back on the shorts and were good.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I was with you until you suggested the Yankee logo.  

anybody wanna play a game of 2k11 (ps3) with me tonight? Just in case bigbooby doesn't show up 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

KingJay, I got you on deck tonight also...hopefully, the connection stays
30t6p3b.gif
yesterday was a waste of time lol

Thank the lord we finally got rid of the black in our logo (and hopefully uniforms, though Hahn tweeted he doesn't think the unis will change).

I was so damn heated when we first busted out the road unis in '96 with the black side panels. 
sick.gif
Older Knick fans know black has no place in our uniforms.

The two uniform styles we've had since the '91-'95 joints have been gross.  Please go back to the classics, follow Chicago and Boston's lead and never change them again.

Back
Top Bottom