**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

With the 17th pick in the NBA Draft... the New York Knicks select... Iman Shumpert

I was about to lose it... then I realized the dude can play defense... let's just hope he is the next version of

02012.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

2nqun49.jpg

shut the %#@! up actin like a lil' b@!%$
indifferent.gif
Regardless whether we made the right or wrong pick Carmelo Anthony's attitude really just pissed me off. This does not display a good sense of unity or brotherhood, how is this rookie supposed to do his job with him now. Trade Melo and change for Dwight. If Melo wanted a better team he should have signed with the Knicks this off season, not have made us trade the island of manhattan for him.

Welcome to New York, Iman Shumpert. I like that pick. Good pick, Walsh and Knicks staffs.

agreed melo needs to shut his !*@!%%% mouth

way to be a leader melo. make the rookie feel welcome

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

2nqun49.jpg

shut the %#@! up actin like a lil' b@!%$
indifferent.gif
Regardless whether we made the right or wrong pick Carmelo Anthony's attitude really just pissed me off. This does not display a good sense of unity or brotherhood, how is this rookie supposed to do his job with him now. Trade Melo and change for Dwight. If Melo wanted a better team he should have signed with the Knicks this off season, not have made us trade the island of manhattan for him.

Word dude needs to shut the $#@! up and act his age

actin like Josh Selby is the next Kobe Bryant or some !@#$

even if he was as a member of the New York Knicks you ride out with your team and deal with it

Amareisreal Amar'e Stoudemire
Gr8 Pick. Welcome to the team Iman Shumpert. Can't wait to get started to become a better Defensive team. Let's go. #ChrisBrownVoice

The TRUE leader of the Knicks steps up.

Yeah, Melo shouldn't be acting like that. Especially on twitter for the world to see....

I like Iman, I just think we took him too early....we could've gotten him in the second round with a bought pick perhaps. I support him though.....he still has a good amount of upside.

@carmeloanthony
Carmelo Anthony
My man Iman. look forward to working wit u. Hope I can be a great teacher to u.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply

laugh.gif

melo really pissed me off with that #+@!. idc if we drafted kyle singler, you dont say that about your own teammate

Not a fan of the Iman pick. Faried was preferred at that spot and who was left. But nonetheless, at least defense is being addressed. Gotta take the positive out of it.

I love Iman!

Check out this video towards the end he talks about sneakers and his favorites!
pimp.gif

Maybe he will break out some heat in some games!

Oh and Melo. Same $@$% different day. Now the dude wants to rep WB. I've said it before, I dislike him more every day.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Oh and Melo. Same $@$% different day. Now the dude wants to rep WB. I've said it before, I dislike him more every day.

On a more positive note, my respect for Amare grows every time I see him handle a situation.  Guy is a class act.

Back
Top Bottom