**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

I wanted Harrellson
30t6p3b.gif

anyone know this guy? any good?

im growing on the first pick we need. the other guys wouldn't have gotten any time at forward

Harrellson:

Perhaps no player has been a more pleasant surprise in this year's NCAA tournament than Kentucky's Josh Harrellson. The Wildcats' center was a valuable piece all season, but his increased production in the tournament has been a huge factor in Kentucky's run to the Final Four, as he's averaged almost 15 points and 9 rebounds per game while shooting 76% from the field.

kinda sad we had to buy a pick owned by the NBA, the rest of these owners really do hate us.

He has limitations but his hands are really good and plays to a role (dirty work, in the paint) pretty well.

defensively, I'm not sure how he can hold up. If he sticks, he is a guy who is going to rebound, though.

that's mad funny and true about the hornets being owned by the league. only way we were getting anything

kahn has taken a dump on walsh ovr and over again

Thought we did ok in this draft, not too high and not too low on anything. A lot of people not liking Shumpert
grin.gif
let the kid live, he'll be fine imo.

Sidenote, I really wanna see our new jerseys.

Didn't see enough of shumpert to judge but I like us getting the big man a lot. He will help us tons. He's not really known as a shot blocker but he will be good defending bigs and doing dirty work

Sounds we got a Jeff Foster. We got rebounding and defense on the perimeter.

We just need one more big man this off-season who we can put in when Amar'e in foul trouble
Carl Landry?

Seen Iman ball numerous times, hopefully you guys will be pleased with his game. Potential is through the roof, up to him if he takes advantage of the resources.

Congrats to Iman and the Knicks.

This kid used to go to my friends high school, I hear he's a cool guy and a great baller.

pimp.gif

i knew we wouldn't hit a home run but at least we addressed defense and rebounding

that's something

why do you guys call him Jortis?

Back
Top Bottom