**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

if you can, Riece post the new melo quotes on twitter i'm banned from real GM only can see on phone. page 66 on the draft thread. pretty funny

carmeloanthony Carmelo Anthony
Hopefully we have a training camp

I said that bc I was waiting for us to pick so I can go back to doin what I was doin

U people are insane. Lol

Y'all will flip anything

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

alanhahn Alan Hahn
By the way, Shumpert caught Walsh's eye at Chicago combine when he shut down Jimmer Fredette in one-on-one coverage.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

footage?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Hopefully we have a training camp

I said that bc I was waiting for us to pick so I can go back to doin what I was doin

U people are insane. Lol

Y'all will flip anything

melo sounds like hes about to go back to living his life while we have to deal with our problems

scaled.php

thenyknicks NBA New York Knicks
"(Shumpert) is athletic. I think his future is well ahead. I think he will be very good." - Donnie Walsh

CSheridanESPN Chris Sheridan
D.Walsh said Knicks had one move-up possibility via trade, but the team they were talking to got the player they wanted. More to come.

NYPost_Berman Marc Berman
Walsh raved about Shumpert's workout, said his shot was "not broken.'' & loves the defense. Unlike Singleton, there's many minutes for Iman.

doubt we get a next pick

but with all the owners crying that they are getting sent to the poorhouse you would think they would sell us a 2nd rounder for three million

we ain't doing +@*!

i ain't even mad we don't have many draft picks in the next few years. we don't know what the %%$% to do in the draft anyway

Not saying that we should be the only ones able to make deals, but did GS just buy Tyler while we did nothing?....

i honestly just don't think teams like to sell or trade with the knicks

hey melo theres a reason your boy wasn't picked. dummy

Tyler probably won't do anything... but a big man for cheap, why not spend a little and see

So we don't trade up, don't trade players for more picks or buy any picks. Just draft one guy so far?

Back
Top Bottom