**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Vid of Iman w/ fam when he got drafted. Cant even imagine how this feels 
pimp.gif

http://www.twitvid.com/F4CRP

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Alright, I'm positive that this dude is related to Amar'e somehow. The resemblance is uncanny.
eek.gif

they share the same agent, but they do look alike
laugh.gif

Marcus Morris Models Game After Carmelo "But Not His Defense"
Jun 25, 2011 2:14 PM EDT

In their introductory press conference, Houston Rockets rookies Marcus Morris and Donatas Motiejunas filled up reporters' notebooks with a series of brash quotes. “I just want to say maybe one word now about the thing about Dwight Howard,

Hope Melo drops 60 on Morris and then tell him "Yeah you're defense is way worse than mine."

"Now we have to manage the cap and then the following year (2012), we'll be in great position," Walsh said.
According to an NBA source, the Knicks are planning on only offering one-year deals this summer to free agents. That will take them out of the pool of prominent free-agent centers, including Samuel Dalembert. Certainly the more marquee players, such as Mavericks champion pivot Tyson Chandler, the Grizzlies' Marc Gasol and Clippers young stud DeAndre Jordan are out of the question.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/knicks_cap_conscious_nZWBS0DYZd6DORbq7ObprL#ixzz1QODJjQkv

at least this year when we hear about the crazy rumors over and over again, we will have a good product on the floor

we need to play very well to entice CP to come here. He should be able to think that if he comes we have a real shot

i know guys like chandler and dalembert are going to want multi-year deals, but if you overpay like crazy on a one year deal they would have to at least consider. like offering the max amount possible on a 1 year deal to tyson would be worth it and he would have to consider getting lebron james money when hes not even an all-star even if it is just a 1 year.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm hearing they're gonna target Kwame Brown.

They might as well holla at Jerome Jordan.

Kwame put up solid numbers last year. may not have lived up to his #1 pick potential, but hes still a solid big who can defend and those are really rare. would love for us to grab him up on the cheap. would feel comfortable with him starting at the 5 next year. hes better than anybody we had last year. 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'm hearing they're gonna target Kwame Brown.

They might as well holla at Jerome Jordan.

Kwame put up solid numbers last year. may not have lived up to his #1 pick potential, but hes still a solid big who can defend and those are really rare. would love for us to grab him up on the cheap. would feel comfortable with him starting at the 5 next year. hes better than anybody we had last year. 

laugh.gif

I always think horrible when I hear the name Kwame Brown so my first reaction is no but I wasn't aware he was serviceable in CHA. I figured he beasted on us simply cuz Amar'e doesn't play D.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

I always think horrible when I hear the name Kwame Brown so my first reaction is no but I wasn't aware he was serviceable in CHA. I figured he beasted on us simply cuz Amar'e doesn't play D.

This.

Riece asked me to post this

can anyone teach me to embed??? 
frown.gif

GT vs, duke.

"Shumpert isn't a true PG idk what it is he's already waaay better running the point than Toney and this is with him not playing with the likes of Stat and melo"

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Click "Share", then "Embed", make sure there's a check next to "Use old embed code" and copy the code provided.

Back
Top Bottom