**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Vimeo link doesn't appear to embed, here's a link to the video itself.

(Opening introductions)

Knicks Open Practice Intros

edit -- I just realized how much grunting and "AHHHHHHH" I did through the video, sorry for that. Didn't know the mic picked all that up
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

What would Amare need to do to win MVP this season..

What record would the Knicks need, and what stats would he need?

What would Amare need to do to win MVP this season..

What record would the Knicks need, and what stats would he need?

that would be great for Amare to win that, but he would have to do A LOT and the team would have to do A LOT also. maybe get like 4th place atleast.

I cant even fathom that.

He's going to need 30 plus point avg. About 10 plus rebounds a game and a couple blocks

And were going to have to get atleast 5th maybe even 4th seed

the MVP is decided by sports journalists. too much knicks hate for amare to ever get it

30t6p3b.gif
Jealous at these dudes going to the best Knicks open practice of the decade.

But if Amare was about to get MVP, we'd have to win just about every game against contenders: Heat, Cs, Lakers, Bulls, Magic and Thunder.

He'd have to get career highs in everything, which he might do being the go to guy. His passing would need to get ______ James level and KD would need to not show much of any growth.

I'd guess.

Had a good time. Nice seeing those of you that I actually did get to meet.
laugh.gif

And Mez...your brother is a very very brave soul.
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ Amare being the MVP.

We'd need to be a top seed for that to be a possibility, we should be focusing on making the playoffs first and foremost.

i doubt anybody thinks that it would ever happen because it wouldn't. just fun to wonder about what it would actually take

The MozGOD era officially begins on Wednesday.

[h2]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/knicks/2010/10/mozgov-will-be-center-of-atten.html[/h2]
[h2]Mozgov will be center of attention, will start against Celtics »[/h2]
By Frank Isola

Timofey Mozgov is expected to start Wednesday against the Boston Celtics at MSG, a move that could be permanent depending on how the rookie center performs for the remainder of the preseason.

Hopefully, Doc Rivers will start Shaquille O'Neal that night because it will give everyone - Mozgov, Mike D'Antoni, Knick fans - a chance to see Mozgov compete against a solid, albeit aging, NBA center.

The challenge for Russian is staying out of foul trouble, which will not be easy against O'Neal. Mozgov is a skilled big man but he is also a human foul machine. Against Minnesota last week, he fouled out in 15 minutes.

With Ronny Turiaf seen as nothing more than a back-up and Eddy Curry not in the D'Antoni's plans, the Knicks would love to see Mozgov emerge as a player capable of giving them 25 to 30 minutes a night.

If not, the Knicks other option may be to start Amar'e Stoudemire at center a la David Lee. The Knicks would have a huge advantage on offense but would be extremely vulnerable on the defensive end.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/knicks/2010/10/mozgov-will-be-center-of-atten.html#ixzz125IGbFjk
http://www.nydailynews.co...atten.html#ixzz125Bme7WJ

Murdered out news article. Nice. If anyone wants to meet before the wiz and/or home opener, let me know. I like going to mama roses before games.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Knicks City Dancers
devil.gif
Yo! The entire crowd got quiet once they came out.
roll.gif
@ that dude me true 3 blue and HarlemToTheBronx saw who literally stopped typing on his BlackBerry when they came out. Son was in awe, and went back to typing once they left.
roll.gif

Dude was focused.

Did anyone get the $10 ticket text from the Knicks Mobile thing? I decided to get Oklahoma City & Denver. For $32 (each ticket is $16 after tax & "order processing fee"), I don't really care that I'll be in the nosebleeds.

Did anyone get the $10 ticket text from the Knicks Mobile thing? I decided to get Oklahoma City & Denver. For $32 (each ticket is $16 after tax & "order processing fee"), I don't really care that I'll be in the nosebleeds.

I tried to get OKC and Denever and couldnt get either yesterday
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I tried to get OKC and Denever and couldnt get either yesterday
tired.gif
But............ I got them today
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Murdered out news article. Nice. If anyone wants to meet before the wiz and/or home opener, let me know. I like going to mama roses before games.
Never been there before. What time are you going? I'm giving my extra ticket to 'Dre. Oh and HTTB lookin' for one too ...again
laugh.gif

[h1]Knicks Will Start Mozgov On Wednesday[/h1]Oct 11, 2010 5:08 PM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
The Knicks will start center Timofey Mozgov on Wednesday against the Celtics at Madison Square Garden.

Frank Isola writes that Mozgov could start for the remainder of the preseason if he preforms well against Boston.

Mozgov signed a three-year deal with the Knicks in July.

But wait... it gets better
Spoiler [+]
Oct 11, 2010 5:13 PM EST

Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
Knicks center Eddy Curry believes he's close to returning to practice with his teammates.

Curry has been dealing with a hamstring injury this preseason.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...y_believes_hes_close_to_return/#ixzz1276tOZwO
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...will_start_mozgov_on_wednesday/#ixzz1276lrUgI

Anyone who plays 2k11
I got drafted by the Knicks on my player

and took the starting job from felton 
pimp.gif

But does anyone play for the Knicks and have a WINNING record? 
grin.gif

My Knicks are 9-17 
sick.gif
 The only person who scores is STAT. Gallo doesnt start and barely gets minutes. Patrick Ewing Jr got waived. Azubuike is OD as hell. AR is alright but hes streaky. Everyone else is just there and make shots every once in a while.

Wen they take STAT out and I out... We up 23-9.. I come back in , its 25-23
indifferent.gif
 We end up losing like 100-80 
sick.gif
 With Melo droppin damn near 40 on us

I had a A game. 15pts w/ 10 Assists and a couple of boards and try to make smart passes (since the passing lanes are non existent in 2k11) and we still lose. It sucks. I wanna win w/ the knicks bad.
tired.gif

I hope 2k11 isnt foreseeing the future for the Knicks in real life 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

But anyways /rant

so does anyone else have a .500 or better record w/ the knicks?

Back
Top Bottom