**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

lol na he aint no magic johnson, but yes i strongly believe Lee is more talented. Either that or nash made amare who is. If Lee was on that suns team, no they would probably not win more games, but statistically they would be similar with Lee averaging more rebounds.

Edit- I rather have Amare though, just because of that takeover mentality and leadership he brings. Thats why he did so good against the Lakers, Lee would hold his own, but he just doesnt have that same mentality.

Edit #2- Sorry i would never believe Amare had/has a better jumper than Lee.

god you ****@$ need to shut the %#*$ up about lee and amare. sorry but its over. deal with it.

We really talkin' about Lee here, I'm surprised he even got a video tribute what exactly has he done here?

Fan fav, so what, nothing more, move on.

Amare has done this since he stepped into the league.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

David Lee > Amare

IDGAF what yall say Lee is my fav Knick of all time

laugh.gif

No offense to Lee, but that video tribute was a joke.

Leave it to the Knicks to have a tribute for someone who played in no playoff games.

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean Lee was a great Knick at the worst possible time, so therefore, he's the greatest Knick in recent memory...? I guess....
ehhhh....Lee...fav of all time....
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know if that's defendable unless you were born in the Isiah Era...

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Fire Dantoni

It's a lot easier to say that, than it is to say 'Hire _______.'
He's not Isiah, when anyone would've been better.

And I think a TD+Lee PnR would run better than the Felton+STAT PnR. Players still don't respect Toney's shot and passing enough to help his defender on the pick. They don't respect that Lee will beat them enough to double him in the low post on the roll either. So the PnR is just easier. 

On the other end, defending guards do not like Felton. Because he harasses the **+$ out of them from midcourt to the post. He does everything but foul them to muscle the ball out of their hands or force them to pass. They return the favor on the other end and respect his shot enough to make his entry pass harder. 

Then there's Amar'e. They will never not double Amar'e. Because Felton has a hard time/isn't good at the PnR entry pass, he gives Amar'e the easier pass in the high post. Then the Knicks prove that they're undercoached, because they clear out and stop moving along the arc on an iso ....against a team that's playing zone ... 
tired.gif
 or a team that's playing man and double/triple team Amar'e.

I would trust Amar'e in the proper pick-and-roll than to drive and kick out to shooters from the high post. Especially when Amar'e's handles aren't that strong and give up turnovers, because he doesn't have a quick enough first step not to charge a player or be able to split the defenders that far out. It's easier to defend him, because they know they want to force his pass out to Chandler or Fields, and not Gallo.

But that's just right now. They might run it more until they figure it out. And then there's the biggest reason we got Amar'e. Felton is probably not the PG of the future. Whoever is, will probably be able to make it work effectively. I'd rather have Amar'e and the players he can attract to the team than David Lee.

Look at Beasley. It took a while before it clicked with him. Gotta be patient with the young players like Gallo.

Beasley always showed promise offensively...he can score in a lot of ways and put the ball on the floor...kinda like AR

Gallo shows promise as a shooter...but that's it

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Beasley always showed promise offensively...he can score in a lot of ways and put the ball on the floor...kinda like AR

Gallo shows promise as a shooter...but that's it

Go watch his stuff in Italy OR the last month of last season. tonight he's gone to the line 5 times already.
And if you wanna talk about promise then go ask Carmelo, Dirk, Donnie Nelson, the Espn Player X dude or Walsh himself.

Back
Top Bottom