**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Beasley always showed promise offensively...he can score in a lot of ways and put the ball on the floor...kinda like AR

I think a lot of their disappointment is from having the #2 overall pick and seeing Westbrook, OJ Mayo, Eric Gordon, Brook Lopez and even in some ways Kevin Love, put it together. All guys drafted after him.

love is killing us on the boards....
8 offensive....
30t6p3b.gif

Knicks playing like bums with or without Amar'e right now and I swear Anthony Randolph is the biggest bum of them all. He got his chance with Turiaf out for more playing time and I have yet to see him make one perimeter jumper. He and everyone else seem to be scared to drive and go in the paint.

Wasting time settling with 3s non stop and awkward ill timed jumpers. Seen Chandler, Gallo, Felton, TD, and Fields routinely do it in the 3rd except when he tried to draw a foul and made that lucky shot. They should be driving the ball and drawing more fouls if they have all this athleticism. Seems like this system is turning the majority of them in to strictly jump shooters. I'd rather see them feed Mozgov in the post.

Won't even start on rebounding. Also, Chandler is not a 4 and can't guard 4s as well ppl or D'Antoni thinks. Keep Mozgov in there til he's in foul trouble, same for AR just tell him stop shooting.

That's what D'Antoni comes up with off a time out? A contested Gallo three point attempt?

Really?

$!@! this. There is no excuse for losing a damn rean 20 point lead against the T'Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom