**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Imagine team NYK members get each other banned?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I love moral victories and taking positives out of losses.

Loser wimp fans, take the goggles off.
WOW. Why are you this mad because someone disagrees with you? 1 day after? Because people realistically know a fringe playoff team, with a brand new roster is going have these type of nights? Sit down and take a Prozac or something buddy. "Loser wimp fans", I think my little nephew has a better temperament then you.
I don't wanna start nothing, don't mean to be coming at you.
I meant more like having that "loser wimp mentality"......you can't just keep making excuses for them.

This is exactly why I called 35-38 wins at most...an improvement but not good enough.

man we shoulda kept Lee, wed be crazy tough to stop inside, wouldnt have to jack as many treys
30t6p3b.gif

we need a consistent #2 scorer or this wont stop. Well have games where we shoot lights out and whoop the Bulls and have games where we go 3-19 from downtown vs Philly and look like !*%+#@+ garbage. We are still living and dying by the 3 and we dont have a player besides Amare who will step up right now and make things happen. We need a wing guy who can score in a variety of ways (MELO)

Carmelo Anthony confirmed a Post report that Chris Paul made a champagne toast at Anthony's Manhattan wedding in July in which he called for himself, 'Melo and Amar'e Stoudemire to team up on the Knicks.

"Everybody was having fun. The Miami Heat was the hot topic at that point. There were a lot of players. They were just laughing and joking about it. It is what it is," Anthony told AOL in advance of his Tuesday showdown against the Knicks in Denver. "It wasn't set up. It wasn't staged. It was just everybody having a good time laughing and joking."

Anthony denied a Post report he told Spike Lee, who attended the wedding, the Knicks are his first choice. Anthony added of Denver's extension,"It's still there. My options are open."

Regarding his Dec. 12 Garden visit, Anthony said, "I expect that to be a zoo."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knic...ms_toast_HzSvUosJKYOm1cXMyCye9H#ixzz154NIjZHg

unfortunately it's on a sunday mourning... so i don't see it being a zoo

everyone needs to do their best to try and get tixx to that game. when i went sunday it was just little kids, crowd was bad. people got hyped and would get into arguments with the parents.

needs to be craaaazy. is every sunday kids day?

Yea that was vs Philly tho.. Melo is in town.. along with all the speculation.. sure its gonna b a different crowd

turiaf was the biggest part.

turiaf defense> amare defense> david defense

from what i hear azibuke isn't a slouch either.randolph is blech

Anyone going to get (or seen at least) the new Revolution authentic shorts in person?  Are they at the NBA Store yet?
$150 is steeeeeeeeeep though.

Originally Posted by GJones712

$150 for some damn shorts that I'll wear at home and at the gym. GTFOOHWTBS.
i may as well buy 2 video games at toys r us and get a 50 dollar gift card.... After that, I still have around 30 dollars left over plus a 50 gift card for more stuff

laugh.gif

hey if you have $$ like that than more props to you.

On another note, smfh we going with the small lineup today again. Turiaf out

Yea Azu can ball..

I wanna see Douglas-Fields-Chandler-Amare-Mozgov as the lineup tonight

Coach is doing Gallo too many favors.. the effin rooster should be coming off the bench. Imagine if anyone else was playing that horrible ?

On another note.. what if Miami trade Bosh for Melo & K.Mart or Birdman @ the deadline.. ?
grin.gif

It's a shame we had to let him go after all the work be put in and taking us to the playoffs...

I seriously do not understand this infatuation with David Lee. He put up numbers on a crappy Knicks team. Amar'e is a giant upgrade from Lee. And I don't want to here about what Lee did against us and he had his way with Amar'e in the paint. After Amar'e got into early foul trouble he became timid.

Yea we paid $100 million dollars for him, and now teams are playing him like he's a $100 million. Until he gets support, this team will struggle. Yes Amar'e game was elevated by Nash, but great point guards do that. Lets not forget he won ROY with starbury running the show.

Turiaf being hurt is killing us right now. He was the anchor of our defense.

Rant over...

Back
Top Bottom