**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

even with melo here with d antoni as coach this team would maybe win 40 games. @ some knick fans not wanting to give up anthony randolph and gallo for melo thinking we had some decent talent smh. look what true talent did to us tonight two players put up almost the same amount of rebounds than our whole team lmaoooo pathetic.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

damn NYK atleast one player seems to go off vs. ya'll

KLove
pimp.gif

i wasn't watching but was Amare on Love all game?? 31&31 
sick.gif
 & Bease w/35?? wow 
pimp.gif
chandler split time with amare on love.

then chandler would switch to beasley and get abused

#$!$!!! BUMS

I'd fire the coach, and trade a grip of these idiots. I don't care how early it is in to the season. #$!$!!! ridiculous

all i did was look at the box score, and that's enough for me to see..

If D'Antoni wants to play small ball, he can go back to Italy.

I've been a huge advocate of his, but I can not support that crap. It just has no place in this league.

He's got figure what works, and playing Chandler and Amare together up front, is not it.

maaaaannnnnnnnn
i was so hype for the fight tmrw, and this game was such a buzz kill,
pacquaio better knock margarito out in the 1st round tmrw....

id be pissed if the colts lost also,
i cant go 0/3 during 3 days....

this game was so garbage,
playing with no heart in the 2nd half....
the wolves wanted it more....

stat=garb

D'antoni should be fired for these past 2 games. The guy has no clue how to run a team. #!*!!@* imbecile. I used to think Nash owed this dude 2 MVPs, but this dude owes Nash all that #!*!!@* money he's made. #!*!!@* bum.

Not even surprised. I knew once Turiaf went down we'd be in trouble...and its FAR from a good thing to be so dependent on the defensive end by a damn role player. None of these cats got any heart. These guys need to learn how to give 100% effort NOW, or else they won't even come close to an 8th seed. D'Antoni's seat should be up in flames right now.

Countdown till the Fire D'Antoni campaigns begin..I'm already on board I suggest that y'all jump on before it starts moving too fast.

Kay ripped him on 1050 for playing no D and always preaching offense, and y'all know when Kay wants to hammer a point he doesn't let it go, %!%$ was brutal to listen to but all true. Actually happy Kay did this, you guys know NY, media is just gonna start running with this. #%%% mike d'antoni and #%%% this team right now, just very mad actually not #%%% the team but #%%% mike d'antoni, just #%%% you mike take your gimmick offense somewhere else someone please help the Knicks

Seriously. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm done y'all.

That's one of the worst losses I've ever seen in my life.

why are ya even shocked tho? this team really has nobody. we dont have one single player that we can say "'oh yeah he will be great"'  and nash stock has deff risen in my book,that dude was carrying the new york left overs in d antoni and amare.

The Wolves: What happens if you run the triangle without Kobe or Jordan?
The Knicks: What happens if you run 7 seconds or less without Nash?

Back
Top Bottom