**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

11iuiou.jpg

I'd kill to have this dude back

I was wondering if I should wear my Knicks Lee jersey or just buy a Warriors Lee jersey for the game next Friday... I swear if this team doesn't shape up I'M DONE. 31-31? ARE YOU %$#@%$$ KIDDING ME?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Over/under how many times we hear Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy's names as the next Knicks coach?
well, as long as Dolan is the owner, Van Gundy aint never coming here
30t6p3b.gif

WOW. saw the first 3 quarter in class, going home said to myself aiiiteee knicks
pimp.gif
, come home to check the final score...
indifferent.gif

SAME OLD !%!%+$* KNICKS

I was gonna say fire dantoni, but then i realized thats only gonna happen if we dont get melo.

Then i was gonna say speechless, but i realized thats its actually pretty ##*#!$% funny.

prophecy, as long as Dolan is the owner we aren't doing %@*%..unless he gets people in here that really know how to run the organization, this is a complete joke, and I hate to say it, but it starts with Dolan, dude needs to quit his %#!@*@! day job, worst owner in the metropolitan area, and I don't care if the Wilpons lost 500 mil w Madoff. $!!$ Dolan, $!!$ D'antoni

Rubio throwing up bricks next year = K-Love pulling down 45 boards 
laugh.gif

So ... we're 7 seconds or less without Nash and Orlando with Amar'e instead of Dwight.

With a stubborn offensive coordinator pretending to be a coach.

We can't keep doing this.

I can't wait for the day someone buys this team from underneath Dolan's #$@%boy self. Just an old hipster fronting as a owner of a sports franchise...he can go choke on a !@#$. 

Wow what a great bday present knicks. I saw the score earlier and we were up by a decent amount, wth happened! Was really expecting a bright spot today, guess not

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

On some G +#+* though.. down the stretch, Amaré didn't get any calls and Wth was that? Chandler not even touching Beastley and they get the call.
Who gives a @*!! about fouls when Love grabs 30 boards? Dudes stay looking for excuses.
Thank you. Glad someone other than me said it.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This can't be life.
This is like the unofficial Team NYK sig.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

love rebounding like he have sliders UP
laugh.gif

All laughter and jokes aside though, I watched this game from the point where the Knicks were up by 19 or whatever. And from that point on, I watched the sloppiest basketball by the Knicks. Dumb shots, senseless turnovers, poor boxing out, and horrible defense. I really was disgusted and in awe at the same time. Love GASHED the Knicks. And Beasley pretty much had his way slashing or shooting. %+#@ was embarassing man.

I mean, when you have ESPN running a crawl that says "BREAKING NEWS: K Love has 31-31 in win against Knicks", you know %+#@ is bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Glad that so many people are finally coming around on Dolan and Damn'phony.

shoot another three

im embarrassed to be a fan of the knicks. coach doesnt care if he gets fired. so whats the point. this isnt a system

I gave D'Antoni a pass until he got some better players, well we have better players, and still play ourselves out of games and lose huge leads. That's unacceptable and he's to blame. He isn't the only blame for tonight, because letting the first 30-30 game in almost 3 decades is inexcusable... but D'Antoni is not working right now.

Normally I'd say it's a long season and things can turn around, but D'Antoni has lost any and all benefit of the doubt... right now I won't believe this team can put together a consistent and positive effort until I see it... and even then I'm going to be skeptical.

*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom