**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

You really think Fields can be a 20/10 guy? Pass the heroin.
laugh.gif

I think his ceiling is Shane Battier, which would be GREAT.

We give up the jumper AND foul an off the ball player? after that same player just got an offensive rebound off a missed free throw?!?!

Ok Ok Maybe not 20/10 but I think 15/8 is possible...he's already one of our best rebounders and he has only played 10 nba games

If we're passing up on Melo because of Landry freaking Fields, sorry but it'll be safe to say i'd be done with this franchise, and thats nothing against Landry.

lol at clyde saying remember when NENE was a knick..

i was like damn.. they need to change this dude asap.. lol yes i know he's a legend n blah blah.. but smh

Originally Posted by BangDak

If we're passing up on Melo because of Landry freaking Fields, sorry but it'll be safe to say i'd be done with this franchise, and thats nothing against Landry.

I never said I wouldn't take Melo if he was coming thru a trade where Fields was sent to another team but all I'm saying is IF we can keep him and get Carmelo that would be ideal...Carmelo alone with us giving up our best role players isn't getting this team far...As a fan base we always think "If we get ----- we'll be playoff contenders
pimp.gif
"...Playoff contenders? Obviously that's a huge upgrade from a team with consistent losing seasons but ideally what we should want is a team that can compete for a title, and Carmelo+Amar'e only isn't getting that done..And let's not start with the pipe dreams of "oh, well if we get Melo then we'll get CP3/D-Will"...Nobody knows what those guys are gonna do when they become free agents

Originally Posted by GJones712

You really think Fields can be a 20/10 guy? Pass the heroin.
laugh.gif

I think his ceiling is Shane Battier, which would be GREAT.
Battier is not as athletic and aggressive as Fields. I don't think Fields can be the defensive force Battier is either. I liked the Matt Barnes Plus comparisons when he was in Stanford. He'll put up better numbers than Barnes but I think they're games match up pretty well.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

i was like damn.. they need to change this dude asap.. lol yes i know he's a legend n blah blah.. but smh

I think technically he was a Knick for an hr or so, before we traded him and Camby for McDyess
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

I think technically he was a Knick for an hr or so, before we traded him and Camby for McDyess
laugh.gif
lol yea... but i highly doubt that he remembers that..
laugh.gif

and feilds is SOLID man.. he doens't make rookie mistakes.. i like that about him

I'm kinda mad we couldn't make a trade before the season started. Losing Douglas, Gallo, Chandler and AR for him was worth it.

Now they know Fields is practically a late lotto pick, and AR and Gallo aren't as advertised.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I'm kinda mad we couldn't make a trade before the season started. Losing Douglas, Gallo, Chandler and AR for him was worth it.

Now they know Fields is practically a late lotto pick, and AR and Gallo aren't as advertised.

I agree 100%..Before the season started nobody even mentioned Fields, and people were going off saying "Randolph has the potential to be a star in this league and Gallo is the next Nowitzki"..10 games into the season and 98% of what you hear about both these guys is negative..Their trade value has deff declined...We should have traded Douglas after he scored 30 against the Bulls
laugh.gif

That was a nice putback from Landry.

But i understand what you're saying, but role players come when you have a legit title contending team, look at Miami. And, i'd be more then content with Buike and Turiaf as our role players and spark off the bench.

I think clyde said "remember when Nene was a Knicks 'for a minute'.. think he was joking. Lol.

not like their 5-10 minutes/gm or so mean much, but Bill Walker>>>>>>>>> Roger Mason

Man if i was the coach, i would be benching Toney for the rest of the game for taking a stupid shot like that. beyond idiotic. You're not Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom