**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Can we please bench Gallo and give AR more minutes? We don't even know what AR can do because he's not getting minutes, while this dude Gallo chucks up the dumbest **%%.

laugh.gif
Marbury
pimp.gif

Yeah I think I liked watching what I did see from the Knicks this game cuz of all the driving but maybe that's cuz the Nuggets D sucks.

Who Walsh think he gonna hire if he fire D'Antoni(and I'm guessing most of his staff) now? Allan Houston?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

they bout 2 fire the coach the new york media bout 2 tear this team apart
Stay out of here. Bad enough you usually speak nonsense and make awful threads, but your gibberish makes BigMike look like a Rhodes Scholar... it hurts the brain to read.

JVG... JVG...JVG...JVG...JVG...JVG...JVG...JVG

Would Dolan accept that ?

Speakin of JVG, dude is hilarious.. Watch him be one of the commentators during a game.. straight jokes.

I'm saying though, we looked great when driving.. smh.. Fields though, enough can't be said about this dudes hustle.

Before the season started, we shoulda shipped Douglas, Randolph, Gallo, and Curry for Melo.. we would be looking good now.

knicks aint doin nuthin until they do right by Patrick Ewing period point blank should of kept Patrick Ewing Jr. on the team out of respect for his father
and that coach need 2 be fire asap that word defense dont exist in his vocabulary
he the reason why steve nash never went to finals

i still can't get over that dantoni quote. that really says it all. he would rather lose with his system, than win by switching it up

Gallo right now is atrocious. All night I said to keep driving and if need be, kick it out for the Trey. That's when we seem to be most effective. Amare needs another player, nobody can do it alone. Dantoni should be canned as soon as possible. His philosophy of score 120, give up 119 is wack

Knicks out rebound, out block, have less TOs and lose this game. three pointers really were the reason we lost this game. some missed free throws, but denver missed huge ones too. no idea what kind of staff we would hire in the beginning of the season. could be even more of a disaster

Originally Posted by DubA169

Tommy Dee just said on WFAN that Amare is pushing for DAntoni's exit.

best news i heard all season for the knicks

forreal. Music to my ears. Rarely call for coach's head but this dude should not last the west coast trip.

Yall got me tempted but c'mon it'd be too crazy for me if homey got fired not even at the 1/4th point of the season
laugh.gif

Knicks should hire Mike Brown he practices defense and know how to win 60 games in a season
Chill. Don't want that guy anywhere near MSG. Rather hear rumors about Paul Silas or Eddie Jordan. Hell even Mark Jackson.

On another not eff Dolan for playing those early Knick games before this one. Seeing Oakley and Ewing play and then watch this?
30t6p3b.gif

Are these just rumors or is it really possible he get fired ?

Amare is really pushin to fire Mike ? I doubt that but I'll live with it. Walsh always make right choices tho

He didnt specifically say that Amare wants him fired but he said Amare is the most anti-dantoni right now.

So Tommy Dee has this "source" and rumor in his pocket and pulls it out now after the Knicks lose another game?  Or he got this rumor after tonight's game?

You wanna beat the Knicks ?

Defend the pick and roll near the free throw line.
Defend the 3Pt Line.

Result: Knicks lose, your team wins.

It's like. It was easy to call us bad, back when we had a bunch of chuckers and ballstoppers. But that can't be an excuse anymore.

What gametapes does D'antoni watch? Because even Walt and Mike Breen are calling out the gameplan, and how it has to be the coach's fault if we can, but refuse to win these.

That Bulls game where we hit 75% from 3, polluted this dude's idea of how this team should work. How many more games like tonight's can we deal with?

We got players who can defend well out of instinct and talent, not coaching.
eyes.gif

johnnyredstorm said that they need mark jackson and charles oakley to take over for mr pringles

i edit it out what he said, i aint trying to get banned on my born day
laugh.gif
sorry jrs

dantonisigns.jpg

Illuminati?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom