**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

The Knicks were 3 of 19 in the first half from 3-point distance. Struggling Danilo Gallinari, a potential trade pawn, finished 2 of 10 from the 3-point line, scoring an inefficient 21 points on 6-of-19 shooting. Stoudemire had 24 points but missed a pair of free throws in the final two minutes.

Coach Mike D'Antoni got testy when asked if the Knicks have to decrease their 3-point attempts.

"You can't stop shooting 3s," D'Antoni said. "You can't say, 'OK guys, you're lousy shooters, quit shooting and just go to the basket.' It doesn't work that way. We expect some guys to be really good shooters and it hasn't been that way. We do have a couple of guys questioning their shooting. We have guys doubting themselves."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/s...C4WjXX76OI#ixzz15Y4lNkxF

glad his dumb quote is getting aired out.

happy b day proph. your present to yourself should be to not think about the knicks for a day

You can't stop shooting 3s," D'Antoni said. "You can't say, 'OK guys, you're lousy shooters, quit shooting and just go to the basket.' It doesn't work that way. We expect some guys to be really good shooters and it hasn't been that way. We do have a couple of guys questioning their shooting. We have guys doubting themselves."

You've got to be %$#**!$ kidding me with this nonsense. There's no way he's serious. So we should keep chucking 30 threes a game, then? Does he not see that not all of these shots are good shots? Dudes are chucking threes with defenders on them. Mike D'Antoni is a fraud.

He wants to run the same offense in NY when there isn't 1/4 of the talent. He's incapable of adjusting to his personnel's strengths.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and happy birthday, pr0ph.

I'm done with this organization until a radical change happens...

Anyone know what the Nets changing their name too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I can win 60 games with Lebron on my team too. Not impressed by mike brown at all. SMH @ this team

so what are you gonna say if miami heat dont win 60 this year???
your logic has no backbone

Mike Brown-Head Coach
Mark Jackson-Assistant Head Coach
Charles Oakley-same job Patrick Ewing has with Orlando Magic

its extremely surprising to see steph talkin the way that he is.
But you have to admit that he is letting D'antoni have it for how he treated him. Just about everything he said was on point.

I am totally embarrassed for this city, this squad, and all of us.
Dantoni needs to stop being stubborn and switch it up. I mean even worse now, we are going into half court sets more often than ever.

Dantoni was a genius at the fast break and he needs to push that more. I can understand Ray Felt isnt no Steve nash but damn atleast make an attempt for it.
I dunno man, I really dunno I reallllllyy wish JVG was here so damn much.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

I can win 60 games with Lebron on my team too. Not impressed by mike brown at all. SMH @ this team

Mike Brown-Head Coach
eek.gif
laugh.gif
This can't be serious. Mike Brown is a joke of a coach. He was a product of Lebron and nothing more. Why you think they would have the best record in league and not win in the finals? How you got this dude on the outside of a huddle having the assistant coach draw up plays when the game is coming down to the wire with seconds left in a playoff match. Cavs won 60 games because Lebron took over a game and would single handedly win games. I'm sure you remember pistons series. He knew it was his team and what he had to do, now in Miami he is one of 3 options. He is on Wades team so he can't completely ignore the guy. If those guys can work together without their ego getting in the way and if one them can be man enough to step down on off night to let the other takeover then yeah they can win 60 or more games. Coach Brown had little to with the success and I can guarantee it won't be duplicated or even come close without Lebron.

I have been saying fire D'Antoni since last season, but people thought he might have been better with some better players. Like I always said if he didn't win that stacked roster of the Suns he is never going with a team like the Knicks. If Pat Riley, Phil Jackson or Jerry Sloan was coaching that Suns team they would've had atleast 2 rings. If Dolan wasn't such a douche and JVG came on this team something might have happened.     

Wow any Knicks fans seriously wanting Mike Brown to coach the Knicks. I'd sooner have Herb do it or bring back Don Cheney.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Wow any Knicks fans seriously wanting Mike Brown to coach the Knicks. I'd sooner have Herb do it or bring back Don Cheney.

so Mike Brown isnt a good coach cause Lebron aka mr. tired said so???
if you ask him Erik Spo isnt a good coach either
nobody good enuff for lbj

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Mike Brown-Head Coach

Having to "coach" one super star with a system in place, read: give it to lebron and watch, is a lot easier then having two superstars babysitting their little bro on a whole new team and system. Lebron is 1A/B in the league. Just let him do what he wants and hope the rest of team plays a little D and hits open jumpshots. Miami has to balance Lebron and Wade. I'd sooner have Action Jackson at head coach.

My logic has no backbone
laugh.gif

Please explain what Mike Brown has done besides ride Lebron?

What the *#%+ type of yukmouth does homeless +$! Wilson Chandler have, that David Lee got some damn Krippen Virus and is out for 2 weeks from one tooth bite?

"Does [Wilson] have rabies?" --Kornheiser

Back
Top Bottom