**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Head Coach - JVG
Assistants - Houston, Ewing, Oakley
Defensive coach - Mike Brown

LOL

Carmelo's idol, Bernard King, tells Newsday that his protege should come to New York and follow his legacy

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70139/20101117/chandler_wants_to_re_sign_with_knicks/[/h1]
[h1]Chandler Wants To Re-Sign With Knicks[/h1]
Nov 17, 2010 5:34 PM EST

Chandler_Wilson_nyk.jpg
Wilson Chandler will be a restricted free-agent on July 1 and he wants to re-sign with the Knicks.

"I'd love to be here," Chandler said. "Just the city and just being close to the people in the organization. I just love being here. ... I think the future looks great (for the Knicks)."

The Knicks will be able to match any offer next summer on Chandler because of his status as a restricted free agent.

[h1]
[/h1][h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70132/20101117/magic_knicks_game_rescheduled_for_mar_28/[/h1]
[h1]Magic-Knicks Game Rescheduled For Mar. 28[/h1]
Nov 17, 2010 8:03 AM EST

The Magic-Knicks game that was postponed November 2, has been rescheduled for Monday, March 28 at 7:30 p.m. ET at Madison Square Garden, the National Basketball Association announced Tuesday.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...ngton_was_looking_for_revenge_against_knicks/[/h1]
[h1]Harrington Was Looking For Revenge Against Knicks[/h1]

Nov 17, 2010 5:37 PM EST

Nuggets forward Al Harrington was happy to get some measure of revenge against the Knicks on Tuesday night.

Harrington scored 22 points in Denver's win over New York at the Pepsi Center.

"It was very important to me," Harrington admitted. "I said the sweetest way to get revenge is a win."

Harrington never felt appreciated by coach Mike D'Antoni and was unhappy that he wasn't able to re-sign the Knicks as a free agent.

"I didn't fit the mold so I just had to move on," Harrington said. He added, "I don't really have a lot of hate in my heart towards the team."

For simple-minded: Knicks offensive efficiency (pts per 100 poss.) is 24th in NBA. Defensive efficiency? 13th. Which is the bigger concern?
Knicks are No. 1 in 3PTA (277) and 26th (89) in 3PTM. And Effective FG%, D'Antoni's big stat? 48.3%, 24th in NBA. It's about the offense.

We are actually playing better defense than half of the NBA.

Another stat that won't show is after all those missed threes, and long rebounds, teams just score easily from those.

HBD
anyone else feel like gallo is slacking on purpose, to lower his trade value since he wants to stay in ny?? idk if its just me but he isn't playing with that passion he had last year. . . on another note aren't the knicks leading the league in blocks, i thought i heard that yesterday. knicks are just slacking really bad on O

HBD proph. these next 2 games are important. If we don't win both I think we're headed for a 10+ game losing streak

+%++ a Tyreke Evans, if we let Omri Casspi and Beno Udrih beat us. 
indifferent.gif

Just get the ball in our closer's hands:
landry-fields1.jpg

Who woulda known?

As im watching the Spurs game, THIS is how our offense should look like. Taking advantage of teams that get back slow on transition, driving in, only kicking out if theres an extra man open, etc.

Of course you cant compare Benz to hyundai, but god this knicks team sucks monkey balls.

as i turn on the TV, what is the first play I see? Gallo chucking a 3 after getting the ball back on the in-bounds. SMH @ 3-20 so far

Back
Top Bottom