**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

This is getting so hard to watch! I remember how excited I was 4 weeks ago when the season was starting....Not so much anymore
tired.gif

So we basically went from a good offensive team with no defense that couldn't win games or hold on to leads to......

A horrible offensive team with no defense that can't win games or hold on to leads.....?

14 point first quarter? SMMFH

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

So we basically went from a good offensive team with no defense that couldn't win games or hold on to leads to......

A horrible offensive team with no defense that can't win games or hold on to leads.....?

14 point first quarter? SMMFH
We need Al harrington to put up his 3's! MR I GET BUCKETS!
laugh.gif

Walker, go up stronger. And Gallo hit one. So that means we should expect 17 more attempts from him.

and HBD

There are AT LEAST 5 non-fouls that get called as fouls on the Knicks every game..It's unbelievable....Ever since David Stern gave refs the ability to call technicals on anything negative a player says or does, they took it up another notch and felt they had the liberty to take over entire games with their whistles..It's unbelievable...Rasheed Wallace retires and all of a sudden refs think they run ishh

I nearly screamed at the television when Douglas shoot from downtown. He was so lucky.

I hate what's going on with this team so much that idk who we are even playing. I'm losing focus. Shoot I didn't even know there was a game tonight

Back
Top Bottom