**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

See STAT that's my +!*%$@*%!%+*# n. He hang in NY with them rim bustin killas!
baraka-flocka-flame-o.gif

Knicks fans are the most bi-polar of any fans on earth..We hate the team in the first quarter and we have 120% faith in the team once they take the lead
laugh.gif

@ Upptempo If we took in everything the Knicks did in the last 10 years, we would've gave up a long #@% time ago.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

@ Upptempo If we took in everything the Knicks did in the last 10 years, we would've gave up a long #@% time ago.

Lol good point...I guess it's more loyalty than being bi-polar...But it might be a mixture of both

Amar'e really doesnt know how to play D. Not only is he giving up the baseline, he's giving it up to Landry's shooting hand. SMH. We need Oak on staff. ASAP

Hahaha bro I hate these west coast trips!

I had to come home today and take a 3 hour nap so I would be able to watch the entire game....I have to be up by 5 am.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

OH NO NO NO! HE SAID HE HAS TO BE AGGRESSIVE WITH HIS 3 POINT SHOT!
frown.gif

We go as Gallo goes at this point.  If he can get into a consistent stretch, it will open up a lot more for Amar'e.  We need to just drive and dish out for threes, not throw it around the perimeter and jack em up. 

Gallo is really using that pump fake to his advantage...If he keeps this up he'll be rivaling Pierce for best head fake in the game

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Gallo is really using that pump fake to his advantage...If he keeps this up he'll be rivaling Pierce for best head fake in the game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom