**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Yo with the new tech rules.. how in the world was Cousins reaction not a technical? I don't understand
30t6p3b.gif

this
30t6p3b.gif

Cousins reacts negatively to every call/non-call and doesn't get a single tech..it's ridiculous

However, the team isn't falling apart like they often do late in the game (don't wanna jinx it)..maybe the 6 game losing streak to begin the season may have been healthy for the team since it put them in a rough place where they had to search for some passion deep down..I might be reaching but sometimes when you cruise through adversity, it has a negative effect in the long run but when you struggle, it gives you a greater sense of appreciation and points out your flaws

if i was the kings i would make Evans run laps around the arena  for those last two plays that shot was terrible
laugh.gif

4-3 now when Turiaf plays 20+ minutes.

not a TERRIBLE team when we don't play that god awful small ball **$%.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I swear that shot Felton got to drop was gonna be an airball. Thank god he hit it.

I'm very confident in Felton's midrange shot. When he's able to set his feet, he can hit from any spot it seems, even those "tough" angles.

That stretch where they lost Turiaf right after the Milwaukee game
30t6p3b.gif

Our defense since then has been non existent.

Back
Top Bottom