**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Gallo 16 of 17 at the FT line tonight
pimp.gif

Super Pro: I've been impressed with Felton's midrange as well, but like you said.. it was so off balance and rushed that I was like "noooooyyyyyesssss!"

Stat with 27/10/2 Blocks...Yet after we lose another game we'll hear Knicks critics *****in' that he doesn't contribute enough because he isn't averaging 45 points/36 rebounds a night

OMG!
finally!!
pimp.gif

pretty much everyone had a good/decent game today....
our defense and not relying on 3 pters is surprising and
pimp.gif

hopefully dantoni realizes that the way we played today actually works....

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Stat with 27/10/2 Blocks...Yet after we lose another game we'll hear Knicks critics *****in' that he doesn't contribute enough because he isn't averaging 45 points/36 rebounds a night

I like stat, trust me i do...but 27/10/2 isn't that impressive for 100 million dollars. Its good, no hate...stat is solid, im a fan...and some people may be too hard on him, but the truth is thats the very least he should be doing on a team that has very few offensive options in the post. 

Openly admit I didn't watch tonight on purpose.

From what I've seen and read I should be pleased. This team still has a long way to go after some of the embarrassing performances they put on, but a W is always a good place to start. It's important to remember what helps us get wins, and how we fall into dumb loses.

Can we get over the $100 million contract. Any team that wanted to land one of the top FAs this summer was going to overpay. He should not be scrutinized through that lense.

Originally Posted by DubA169

how many threes did we shoot today? i bet it was under 20

Yes, i think it was 15 actually. we usually shoot 30 threes a game

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I like stat, trust me i do...but 27/10/2 isn't that impressive for 100 million dollars. Its good, no hate...stat is solid, im a fan...and some people may be too hard on him, but the truth is thats the very least he should be doing on a team that has very few offensive options in the post. 

laugh.gif
27/10/2 isn't that impressive for a POWER FORWARD..He's not a center...Tell me a power forward in the league that gets 30pts/10reb/2-3 blocks a night as their AVERAGE...Dwight Howard (I know he's a center) is considered one of the best big men in the NBA and averages 21pts a game...Dirk considered top 3 offensive power forwards averages 23pts...Lebron is a small forward and he averages only 23 so far this season (not by any means am I saying Amar'e is better than Lebron though..I'm not ******ed) Millsap is having a breakout year and had a 46 point game and is STILL averaging 21 points a game...Amar'e is averaging 21 points and 8 rebounds...Not hall of fame numbers but definitely good...Not to mention his speed allows the team to push the ball a lot more than they could with some of the slower power forwards in this league

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Dantoni was sounding wild nervous in the post game questions
roll.gif

He's hearing the rumorsssssssss.
I did hear him stumbling over his words a bit. 

Maybe someone told him about my sig.

Back
Top Bottom