**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

mozgod with the jumpers ..
eek.gif

MOZ

randolph calls for the ball no matter where he is on the court. it's really funny.

We got rid of the white trimmed numbers on the home jerseys already.  
smokin.gif

Back to normal...

this is straight ridiculous to throw garnett out

do they think we pay to see the zebras?

So KG, just got 2 technicals at the same time over a foul on Jermaine O'Neal.

There's something very wrong with basketball, if this is possible.

They're looking a lot better this time. 3s are dropping so everyone's eating. You know how Knicks do.
laugh.gif

We're getting boards and the whole starting lineup looks good.

Nice.. hopefully I can get home in time for the 4th.

I never really thought Felton was gonna do much.. since the end of last year though I've had faith in TD.. got him on my 2K squad.. he goes to work. Lol

I been saying Felton is wack ever since the first preseason game and I was getting flames for it. There is nothing he does that duhon can't besides hit lay ups. I don't see anything in him that stands out. My expectations were pretty high for him too

Well its preseason, so we can give Felton some time to get used to his new squad. He's been playing in a slow paced Larry Brown offense for the past few yrs now, it's gonna take him a while.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

I been saying Felton is wack ever since the first preseason game and I was getting flames for it. There is nothing he does that duhon can't besides hit lay ups. I don't see anything in him that stands out. My expectations were pretty high for him too

true you were right. lets hope that throughout the season felton proves you wrong.

Felton's still looking better than DuDu. Defenders at least respect his shot enough to stay with him.
ohwell.gif
... he can ... defend too.

Back
Top Bottom