**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

shawne williams still doing stupid @%%$. glad we took him over ewing jr.
pimp.gif

missing three +%@$+%+ 3's in a row. stupid +%@$+%+ team i knew these morons would think that they were hot.

word mayhem...

i bet you he's been benched by this idiot coach. there was an article a week back saying that dantoni benched walker without telling him why. didn't even tell him he was benched. this guy has no idea what communication means. can't wait till he's out of here. i've had enough of his antics

Originally Posted by DubA169

word mayhem...

i bet you he's been benched by this idiot coach. there was an article a week back saying that dantoni benched walker without telling him why. didn't even tell him he was benched. this guy has no idea what communication means. can't wait till he's out of here. i've had enough of his antics
It's a shame because he would try and show out against the Warriors. Last time we played the Warriors he showed 8 mins of aggression trying to score and grab boards. Completely ruining this kids confidence because he's a Walsh guy and not a D'Antoni guy. Even he showed flashes of potential, which he has before, at the very least he's a good trading chip.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by d3simet

I enjoy watching Knicks game when they dominate the glass.
We're dominating the glass vs. a David Lee-less Warriors team.

They played us without Turiad before, so its fair. Haha

damn 41 points in the second quarter? Why can't we do this every night? I know the Warriors defense is nothing to brag about but last I checked they were in the better half of the NBA in defense..I think they're ranked 15th or something...This Knicks team is Jekyll and Hyde

a bunch of crazy shots went in. won't hit circus shots every night. but the ball movement has been great so far.

Gallo is playing solid tonight..A nice pass, hitting solid jumpers, and attacking the rim...Maybe he finally found his groove

UPDATE: D'Antoni has confirmed Randolph may not be playing much for the foreseeable future.

"I told him, right now, this is all about the team and I've got to go with my gut and he might play and he might not," D'Antoni said, according to the New York Daily News. "Right now, it's all about the Knicks. We'll worry about individuals after we get out of the hole a little bit. And then we'll start talking about long-term strategies. But right now, it's just to win today."

---

When the Knicks acquired Anthony Randolph in a sign-and-trade with Golden State for David Lee over the summer, many believed the talented, yet inconsistent youngster, free from Don Nelson, would thrive in Mike D'Antoni's system.

There was even talk he could grab a spot in the starting lineup if he performed well.

But so far, things have worked out far different. Randolph had a rough preseason, and an ankle injury had him out for part of this young season. Randolph is only averaging 11.2 minutes a game, and Wednesday night in the team's win over the Kings, he received a DNP from coach D'Antoni.

"There's been too many mistakes, not enough rebounds, blocked shots or accurate jump shots," wrote Marc Beman of the New York Post. "He's more apt to shoot an airball from 20 feet than sink it. Turnovers have been an issue ... It will be interesting to see how D'Antoni plays it from here. They broke their six-game losing streak without him. D'Antoni, whose been under fire the past few days, right now cares more about his future than Randolph's."

As Dec. 15 creeps closer -- the date signings from over the summer can be dealt in trades, and when Carmelo Anthony trade talks may again pick up -- we suppose it's possible the Knicks may dangle Randolph as a young talent, which the Nuggets are reportedly seeking in return for Anthony.

But his resume so far this season isn't exactly one Denver may be looking at with excitement right now.

-- Ryan Corazza

Back
Top Bottom