**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Yea Gallo been playin like crap.. But I still don't wanna give up will, Gallo, AND AR..

Bad preseason don't determine their careers.

Isn't bleacher report from Cleveland ?

What do you guys see in Gallo so much? If he's traded for Meo' the Knicks got a steal. I've watched every Knicks preseason game so far & Gallo doesn't impress me at all with all the hyped people give him

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
eek.gif
post your avy^^^

that looks ridiculous

this is for King....

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Yea Gallo been playin like crap.. But I still don't wanna give up will, Gallo, AND AR..

Bad preseason don't determine their careers.

Isn't bleacher report from Cleveland ?
My opinion is not even coming from the preseason. At the end of the day when Gallo's 3 point shot isn't falling he has nothing else to go to. He has NO mid range game at all. I've probably seen him shoot 20 mid range jumpers since we drafted him. He has mediocre ball handling to say the least but the thing that frustrates me the most is that with his sub par ball handling when he WANTS to go to the hole and get to the line he does but that's once or twice a game if were lucky. Only thing the preseason has showed me is that he has no desire to change the way he plays at all. It pisses me off that someone like Landry Fields who probably has half of Gallo's talent has overall way better game than him
ohwell.gif

Should have PMed people with the league id and pw, but its okay.

And, are we going to insert a maximum amount of transactions or what
nerd.gif

I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again. The only acceptable departure I can see for Gallo is for a Melo trade. Why? Gallo would be our 3rd or sometimes 4th option on a team that is stacked offensively. Amar'e, Melo, then Gallo/Chandler, AR, and give Walker more burn. Let's not forget about Felton, Douglas, and a developing Mozgov (don't know about him yet, but looks promising). I just see Gallo getting lost in the shuffle
tired.gif

I'm more high on Chandler than I am Gallo because he has reminded me of just how valuable and diverse his game is. Hell, I'd be willing to do a Gallo + AR trade too, again, only for the acquisition of Melo.

So ... the NBA's official stance is Stern wants to cut salary by 1/3. They spend 2.1 billion. They wanna cut 750-800 million.

Melo's getting traded and signing that extension. This lockout is gonna be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom