**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

never has a 12 win team gotten so much love. they didn't even sign anybody serious in the off season.

But, we were better than the Nets last year, and the Nets added role players while we added a top 3 PF.

But, the Nets are the better team, right?
laugh.gif

You guys keep forgetting that the Nets were hit by injury for most of last year. Four starters - Devin, CDR, Yi, Courtney Lee - all missed significant time.

With a healthy squad, they are definitely right there with the Knicks.

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
[h2]The Empire Strikes Back! [/h2]
ticketbody3_edited_tiny.jpg
by Net Income on Oct 26, 2010 7:50 AM EDT

Brooklyn Trolley Dodger

View full size photo »

Last July, you may recall, the Nets angered Jimmy Dolan by papering over the side of a building opposite the Garden with their 1,200 square foot "Blueprint for Greatness" poster.  Now, reports the Brooklyn Trolley Dodger blog, Dolan has struck back! 

On the side of a wall inside the footprint of the Atlantic Yards, the Knicks have put up a much smaller wall poster, featuring Amare Stoudemire in front of the Manhattan ...not Brooklyn... Bridge.  It reads, "Brooklyn Represent - You, Us, We, Now". (We think "Huh?" might be the next word in the progression, but that's just us.)

Psst Jimmy.  You're a bit early. The Nets don't play in Brooklyn til 2012.  They open in NEWARK Wednesday night.

if you see a drunk spiderman running around MSG opening night, don't be alarmed. it's your friendly neighborhood niketalker

Dirk, Gasol, Bosh and maybe even Duncan right now are all better all around players than Amare. I know he's on the Knicks and I'm happy he is but come on now, there's no way he's a top 3 PF. Not in the areas he's really far behind in. There's nothing wrong with being the #5 or #5 PF in a league of 32...

bosh has done nothing in his career to warrent being better than amare. he is soft as hell and we will get to watch him get boddied whenever he plays a real big man.

amare was dropping 40 points in the WCF while bosh decided to not play at the end of the season because he's a vagina. dirk, duncan, pau are better than amare

You dudes will never give Bosh any kind of credit to the situation and the surrounding team compared to the situation and surrounding team that Amare had. It's pointless for me to even argue it. As much as I love you guys, it's like talking to a wall.

Chuck is just as dumb as a friend I made a bet with. Talking about the Nets got a better squad and will have a better record. Hyping up Jordan Farmar and Favors like they all stars. Easiest $50 I made this season.

HowardBeckNYT Mozgov just limped to training room holding left hip. Knicks are gonna be a bit banged up for their opener.
5 minutes ago
HowardBeckNYT Anthony Randolph sprained an ankle today in practice. Status not yet known.
14 minutes ago

Amar'e gives Duncan and Gasol the business all the time. But he can't really defend them. BUT WHATEVER I'M JUST A FRIGGIN WALL

I meant talking to a wall as in you are all so set in your ways with the hate towards Bosh and the sudden love and adoration for Amare that there's no way you'll ever even consider the fact that you may be wrong or accept another opinion on the matter.

Originally Posted by Proshares

that there's no way you'll ever even consider the fact that you may be wrong or accept another opinion on the matter.
Sounds like my gf.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom