**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

http://twitter.com/search?q=#Knicks
#Knicks will start Felton, Fields, Amare, Gallinari and Mozgov (if healthy) Wed in Toronto
is Will hurt?

LANDRY FIELDS?

Wilson Chandler is a legit starter in this league and has PROVED it over time.

Landry Fields isn't a 'true 2guard' either, so what the hell is the point?

I'm quickly turning on this regime cause they have their heads stuck so far up their 'favorites' %**$@ that is sickening. I didn't mind the Marbury and Nate situations cause we needed to clean house but this is just dumb.

NOW you're coming around Allen
laugh.gif

Just idiotic.... Kill me now if this kind of tomfoolery is really starting so soon.

i think they started fields because he is a very good rebounder and since randolph will most likely miss the opener there gonna need chandler's scoring of the bench.

i really hope fields proves all of us wrong 
pimp.gif
. chandler and douglas are better off the bench statistically anyway 

So it'd be TD, Mason Chandler and Turiaf off the bench?

I'm done b****in about what could happen. Let's just find out.

Landry $*+@@$! Fields. I still remember how dumb heated everyone was when we got him.
Mr. Probably Would Not Have Been Drafted is starting for us. 
ohwell.gif

I was the one who chose Melo over LeBron. I want my hate for the Heat this year to be completely unbiased. I'm having fun with this. Who wants players on their fantasy team they don't dig? I'm not getting paid for this, I'm just having fun. I guess I'm not taking it as seriously as some of you. I took Mozgov with like my seventh pick or something. Lighten up, everyone. Who's going to be laughing when the Lord strikes LeBron down? It's his year to get injured. Don't worry about me.

felton-fields-gallo-amare-mozgov-chandler-TD-walker-turiaf/randolph

I like fields starting simply because of his basketball IQ. Chandler is w/o a doubt more talented, but imo IQ > Talent. He'll start but he wont play more than 20 min, so i dont know why everyone is whining. After years of ******ed and bonehead players this might be the smartest lineup we had in a while. I'm expecting a W (no not because fields is starting).

Just wondering who was the last 2nd round rookie to start his first game? 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

http://twitter.com/search?q=#Knicks
#Knicks will start Felton, Fields, Amare, Gallinari and Mozgov (if healthy) Wed in Toronto
is Will hurt?

LANDRY FIELDS?

Wilson Chandler is a legit starter in this league and has PROVED it over time.

Landry Fields isn't a 'true 2guard' either, so what the hell is the point?

I'm quickly turning on this regime cause they have their heads stuck so far up their 'favorites' %**$@ that is sickening. I didn't mind the Marbury and Nate situations cause we needed to clean house but this is just dumb.

D'Antoni wants to use Wil's versatility off the bench because he can come in and play 3-4 different positions

And I was joking Proshares. About the wall thing at least

Damn, you know that your franchise is struggling when the 1st game of the season is deemed a must-win.
laugh.gif

It's the start of the season, they are still trying to figure rotations out. Trust me this is a team that will end the season in a better place than they start. I expect a bumpy first couple months but to pick up around the all-star break.

I don't really think the franchise is struggling, but in order to really move on from the previous era we need to learn to win as soon as possible. We can't start out slow.

Nah, I know what you meant HTTB. Just me taking my usual jab at the Knicks is all.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
as an NBA fan, I'm hyped for this upcoming season

as a knicks fan, I'm hoping that we do good this seasonn
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
it's been so long

will be watching the heat/celtics game

nobody else dressing up for Halloween?

i don't care about a thing wojonoski reports. hop off our **** already. old pedophile looking scarecrow

I pray for a win.. pre-season really wasn't doing it for me.. I need that regular season aura... gonna be a good and long season.

Back
Top Bottom